Daps
full

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
How long exactly is her money :lupe:

Long enough to get a man with THAT face. Long enough to stab that nikka with the belief that she can get another one. She's not naturally ugly, she was actually attractive before the surgery so whatever mental block Lil Kim and Sammy got she got it too. Many more people have it but just not the money to fukk up their shyt like they did

hqdefault.jpg

Jocelyn-Wildenstein-Before-Plastic-Surgery.jpg

5a43ac77f7b6dbdf527810be1e5ec2b6.jpg

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
Ahhh, I see. Her BF is a whore, got it. These "all on a bytch" guys are nothing but prostitutes. I despise them. While I'm out here grinding it out everyday to be able to take care of myself, my lady, and my unborn. They're selling their bodies for free food and housing.

I wouldn't be surprised if he had a BF on the side or another sugar mama.

Most likely a bf on the side. And, hey I dont put nothing past anybody nowadays especially after seeing the amount of ppl (both women and men) that are selling themselves online whether its for money, free housing or food. I say at least 75% of ppl are using this route to survive. Not everybody can have the dignity and self respect that you and I have.

Daps
Long enough to get a man with THAT face. Long enough to stab that nikka with the belief that she can get another one. She's not naturally ugly, she was actually attractive before the surgery so whatever mental block Lil Kim and Sammy got she got it too. Many more people have it but just not the money to fukk up their shyt like they did

hqdefault.jpg

Jocelyn-Wildenstein-Before-Plastic-Surgery.jpg

5a43ac77f7b6dbdf527810be1e5ec2b6.jpg
i aint gon front, i would pipe to get a piece of dat bread :yeshrug:

The5thLetter

Meow
Supporter
Daps
Yeah cuz you get the cream of the crop looking like her. He looked her past her major faults she should do the same. They could have a 3some in a graveyard and let her choose the 3rd party, :scust:

Looking at a corpse with the :shaq: face

:mjlol: :hubie: :scust:
As they say, the deader the better :demonic: