Jobs are for suckers... Agree or disagree

Jobs are for suckers

• Total voters

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I feel like America should be ashamed of itself for promoting college, and not having jobs ready for its graduates, what a piece of shyt ass country

What's worse is they promote u taking out am student loans to go to college knowing good and well there's no jobs once u graduate to pay back said loans. It's nothing more than a scam at this point. And this is coming from a college graduate who already paid off student loans.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
/thread

even if you're self employed, you are your customers' bytch. you're always somebody's bytch if you're making money, unless you're keen on investing or real estate or something

in which case youre the govt's/ markets' bytch :pachaha:

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's worse is they promote u taking out am student loans to go to college knowing good and well there's no jobs once u graduate to pay back said loans. It's nothing more than a scam at this point. And this is coming from a college graduate who already paid off student loans.

if anything they should just make every college in the US either an engineering college, or a medical school since they the only bytches hiring

I got lucky being born in a different era, but my youngins gonna have it hard smh

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I feel like America should be ashamed of itself for promoting college, and not having jobs ready for its graduates, what a piece of shyt ass country

It's all about control, it's why there are so many levels of acquiring debt in this country. Oh, you didn't go to college and escaped the predator that is Sallie Mae? Cool, how about this platinum credit card with 40% interest and no limit! Oh, you don't want that? But you must want a house right, please by all means take this ridiculously lopsided mortgage!

This country is broken, on pretty much every level.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
if anything they should just make every college in the US either an engineering college, or a medical school since they the only bytches hiring

I got lucky being born in a different era, but my youngins gonna have it hard smh

I have a feeling by the time my kids are ready for college, the price will be so astronomical, there will be no point of going cuz whatever job u get you'll just e working to make minimal payments on student loans.

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it really aint about college tho, its really about how to make money off of perception....most of society truly only goes to college because of the way society views them if they didnt.....so people will fukk their lives up financially because they dont want to be seen as a loser. America knows how to make money of your insecurities...

they do it with magazines, and college..

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Ole boy made a thread about becoming a temp and y'all still seriously reply to his business threads

:dead:

Launching an import biz online while "working" as a temp >>> having a real job

AND the real estate market has been heating up. I'm gonna eat this decade without working for some white cracker :heh:

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
Launching an import biz online while "working" as a temp >>> having a real job

AND the real estate market has been heating up. I'm gonna eat this decade without working for some white cracker :heh:

you are a white cracker

what do you expect people to do if they aren't working 40 hours a week though :snoop:

you sound retarded