Jobs are for suckers... Agree or disagree

Jobs are for suckers

• Total voters

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like your just getting out of college and starting to have a 1/4 life crisis. My friend had the same thing and 5 years later he is a waiter with a college degree still unsure of life lol

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I used to think that.... Then I went to a Dental surgeon and had my 4 impacted wisdom teeth pulled and when I received the bill statement, I only had to pay $280 out of pocket for a Overpriced $1300 surgery :dead:

:manny:

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
even if you're self employed, you are your customers' bytch.

:damn: true to a degree

the feeling of being a small business owner is cool tho, it would be very hard for me to ever work for someone again

i mean, unless your a trust fund baby you gotta get out there. would i rather be in the Canary Islands lightin up smoke? yea, but i gotta eat

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Even being an investor or dealing in real estate are jobs.
The only people who truly don't work for anybody are

- folks in the Fed
- day traders

If you have to convince somebody to either give you money or go through with a profitable deal, you're just as much a worker as anyone else.

I respect anyone who provides for self w/o hurting or stealing from others. "Worker", "entrepreneur", prostitute, whatever. No hustle is better than any other.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
the only real "boss" job is a doctor. If you're a doctor you can spin the globe and work wherever the hell you want. Obviously you will make less in NYC then in Kansas, but what other job could you say, "I can work wherever I want and not be worried about finding a job"

you get paid shyt (40k) the first 2-3 years after med school but after that it's 6 figure life and ultimate job security till the grave