Top 4
I love that she has so much f you money she doesn't hae to hide how she feels

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I don't even care about tranny coaches in sports because most of these women's sports are full of male coaches in the first place which is a whole other conversation :damn:

:mjlol:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I don't even care about tranny coaches in sports because most of these women's sports are full of male coaches in the first place which is a whole other conversation :damn:

:mjlol:

Yeah the only reason that I can think of that non nefarious men do it is cause they’re coaching a daughter or niece or something and the money. Girls soccer probably pays more than boys here.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/4
I’ll say it one more time: stop using Black people as your comparison group because it almost always reveals more about you than you think it does.

2/4
Tell me you know nothing about Black people.

3/4
1) You don’t know what I thought was Ok 2) This isn’t an analogy. This is a fact that conservatives are targeting Black and LGBTQ texts/people. What.

4/4
Have you seriously ever bothered to look at how many white people are fairing in Red states? Red states are typically the poorest states in the country.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GNeWEtoa0AA63-g.jpg

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Her obsession with them is weird.
Imagine being that rich and that's how you spend your days obsessing over transgender people.

Who gives a fukk
Or in reality, she was scrolling twitter, like you were scrolling thecoli just now and she took 30 seconds out of her day, just as you did, to reply to the subject