JK Rowling is accused of cruelty as she mocks transgender football manager

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Isn't she a lesbian or something? All of them deserve each other aka I'm just eating popcorns and laughing at lesbians vs trasnvestites. All of them crying about equal rights and shyt, while hating on each other :mjlol:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
she got fukk you money

they can accuse her of whatever she not getting cancelled because mfs still gonna eat up any Harry Potter IP, including half the trehs crying on social media:manny:
yeah, it's hilarious...them trannies still gonna go to universal to HP land...they gon watch the MAX show when it drops, and play Hogwarts legacy 2 when it releases

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I mean nothing against transgender folks as I have a friends that are but she told no lies. It's like hyping up that transgender that was killing Jeopardy a few years back as the first "woman" to win the grand championship.
Hmmm…so you’re saying it’s not the same thing huh?

ApolloStark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Her comedic timing is pretty solid:deadrose:

Right. She STAYS with the comebacks. I'll read her tweets and she fact checks the fukk out of anyone who dares to come at her, it's actually kinda impressive

And I'm team JK all the way. Yea OK she's a billionaire so she really is in "no fukks given territory" but she's had this view from day 1 & she's never waivered at all. The studios must have been on her to retract some of the shyt she posts but she stands on business and has stayed true to what she believes in

Gotta respect it