JJ Back For Episode IX

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
JJ Abrams Returning To Director’s Chair On ‘Star Wars: Episode IX’

This seemed inevitable. Not always a fan of him coming back to something he's already done (into darkness) but obviously he'll be picking up where Johnson leaves off so it would be interesting seeing him follow someone rather than lead.

He's writing it as well. No word if it's just him

Edit: he and Chris terrio

Last edited:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_nzi1esjKyB1r5fenlo3_400.gif

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:snoop: his safe ass gonna make another reboot

Part of me thinks that but also it really depends on what Johnson does. He has to finish the story and it has to make sense. He could still do a faux return of the Jedi but I don't see Chris Terrio going that route and that along with Johnsons film may force him to do something outside of himself

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
When Finn dies saving Rey :wow:

Rey: I have to save you
Finn: you already have, you were right about me. Tell (Oscar Isaac's character) you were right.:mjcry:

Snoke: a mop? A janitors weapon... By now you must realize robots are fully capable and canonized to clean Imperial ships so your job has really become redundant
Finn: NOOOOO....REEEEEEY! :damn:

(Oscar Isaac's character): Finn...I'm sure he's ok
Rey: I know... I can feel it
"": you love him don't you
Rey: of course
"": ok i won't get in the way
Rey: not like that, he's a brother :mjpls:
"": ow ok gotcha :mjpls::shaq:

Last edited:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I'm not surprised. They tried to grab directors who had made a name for themselves and then force them into creating the studios vision (no pun intended).

JJ is a safe bet for them - he's already proved he can make money for them.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Part of me thinks that but also it really depends on what Johnson does. He has to finish the story and it has to make sense. He could still do a faux return of the Jedi but I don't see Chris Terrio going that route and that along with Johnsons film may force him to do something outside of himself
Hopefully Johnson really swings for the fences because if he leaves the door even a little bit open for JJ to comeback and reboot the 3rd movie he will :snoop:. And terrio gives me pause after BvS. Hoping for the best tho