Jingle Jangle: A Christmas Journey Official Trailer (Netflix, 11/13, Whitaker, Key, Rashad)

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
i told my lady i could have sworn he sung in another movie i just cant remember
You might be onto something because I wasn't nearly as surprised to see him sing as I expected, lol. And on that topic:
Uhh...my nikka that was a voice over.
moonwalk-dahell-gif.3738
Whitaker sang his own parts, breh. Obviously most of it was recorded in studio and dubbed over but it's still him singing.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Kids liked it, though it was a little long for them, they kinda spaced out toward the end but I wouldn't mind running it back around Christmas time.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
A really fun movie. I'm not a musical movie guy unless it's animated but this really works. The production design is so on point and it might be my fav. thing about the movie. Everything feels so tactile and real. It feels like a 90s movie.

Also I think this is the way Lavar Ball sees himself in real life.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
A really fun movie. I'm not a musical movie guy unless it's animated but this really works. The production design is so on point and it might be my fav. thing about the movie. Everything feels so tactile and real. It feels like a 90s movie.

Also I think this is the way Lavar Ball sees himself in real life.

:russ:

But man, the costume and production design deserves all the awards. They had that little girl looking fly as hell.