Jingle Jangle: A Christmas Journey Official Trailer (Netflix, 11/13, Whitaker, Key, Rashad)

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I enjoyed it, music was great and it’s rare to see a wholesome movie like this. I didn’t know Forest Whitaker could sing either lol
Uhh...my nikka that was a voice over.
moonwalk-dahell-gif.3738

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
This was a very good movie.....I'm surprised that I really enjoyed it

I enjoyed it, music was great and it’s rare to see a wholesome movie like this. I didn’t know Forest Whitaker could sing either lol
Fully agree, this film was goddamn spectacular. :wow:

I could nitpick some things but all of it would be drops in the ocean of how excellent this is put together. The greatness of the songs and choreography, the cleverness of the dialogue and writing and the details in all of the costume and set designs. This is as perfect a Christmas film as it gets.

@MartyMcFly @FlyRy @Zero @Lootpack @StraxStrax @HHR ya'll better not sleep on this. Top 10 film of the year easily.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I went in not expecting much, but i ended up watching it twice with the kid. My only problem with the movie was

GAWD DAMN, YALL COULDNT CLEAN MY nikka UP N GIVE HIM A LINE UP THE WHOLE MOVIE? At least let him be clean and shine for a min or 2 when he got his shyt back.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps

I could nitpick some things but all of it would be drops in the ocean of how excellent this is put together. The greatness of the songs and choreography, the cleverness of the dialogue and writing and the details in all of the costume and set designs. This is as perfect a Christmas film as it gets.

@MartyMcFly @FlyRy @Zero @Lootpack @StraxStrax @HHR ya'll better not sleep on this. Top 10 film of the year easily.

I'll check it out next month.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps

Watch Christmas movies before Thanksgiving brehs