Jimmy two times, you might wanna reconsider!!!

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I’ve dumped hours upon hours into State of Decay 2 on my OG XB1 and my XB1X and have only experience on disconnect and no other glitches. Frame rate drops every now and then but nothing major. Overall I think the problems people are reporting have been a bit exaggerated.
I haven't seen these issues they're talking about.

My biggest gripes in the game are with ladders and cars getting stuck.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You sound miserable.

and who is "Court"?

They said GTA was never coming to Xbox either, what's your point. Sony does not own Capcom, you weirdo.

I have a day job and can afford whatever I like, if I wanted to buy every game under the Sun I would but I am not a impulse buy 12 year old, I am an adult that can wait two weeks to decide for *myself.
:damn: rip @Grand Conde

Lmao at him acting like there won't be a street fighter 5 arcade edition, then ultra. Street fighter 4 was exclusive to ps3 for a cup of coffee as well.

Jimmy, you don't need a pro for street fighter. And you have a PC already so it really is for Spiderman?

As for online gaming, gears or halo the communities are nothing alike with the pc counterparts. Non existent really, so you're missing out on the best Xbox has to offer because people think If it's on PC as well then they are getting the same experience which is 2000% false.

You know why games like Titanfall 2 are considered best of this gen? Not because of the community on PC. In fact, Titanfall 1 was deemed not that great by the "masses" and yet it's not that different gameplay wise as Titanfall 2. The fanboys dictate popularity, but quality dictates longevity. The Xbox halo 5 community is going strong. So is any other great multiplayer game on Xbox, can't say the same elsewhere.

E3 will hopefully show off more of what you're looking for...

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I haven't seen these issues they're talking about.

My biggest gripes in the game are with ladders and cars getting stuck.
Cars getting stuck is definitely an issue I hope they fix or alleviate. I’ve gotten cars stuck on the smallest objects and had to hike far as hell to get back to a base. I don’t get too upset because it makes the game feel more fitting for the genre, but I just wish the cars had a little more power to get over some of these tiny rocks and logs they seem to get stuck on for no reason.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Cars getting stuck is definitely an issue I hope they fix or alleviate. I’ve gotten cars stuck on the smallest objects and had to hike far as hell to get back to a base. I don’t get too upset because it makes the game feel more fitting for the genre, but I just wish the cars had a little more power to get over some of these tiny rocks and logs they seem to get stuck on for no reason.
Do you drive cars over boulders and logs on the way to the office or nah tho :patrice: