Jimmy Butler Wants to Date Taylor Swift

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I agree you should laugh I heard it helps the pain you insecure cats have. Don't know if its true is it working for your insecurity?

You coming at me for telling the truth about how most these becky chasers think. It ain't my fault that you're too dumb to observe obvious things.

Or maybe you're the insecure one and I struck a nerve :mjpls:

:mjlol:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You coming at me for telling the truth about how most these becky chasers think. It ain't my fault that you're too dumb to observe obvious things.

Or maybe you're the insecure one and I struck a nerve :mjpls:

:mjlol:
Nah you reek of insecurity keep lying to yourself though. Your mentality is janky but keep thinking its working for you. How do you feel you struck a nerve sir? I haven't had a problem messing with women of different ethnic backgrounds so where is this going? Stop being insecure nikka

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Nah you reek of insecurity keep lying to yourself though. Your mentality is janky but keep thinking its working for you. How do you feel you struck a nerve sir? I haven't had a problem messing with women of different ethnic backgrounds so where is this going? Stop being insecure nikka

Mhmm :mjlol:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Look I direct you towards some books so you and the rest of your family can actually get some decent women maybe even women of varying backgrounds since you seem relegated to weak chicks but first you gotta stop being insecure. Let it all out and stop laughing at yourself.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Look I direct you towards some books so you and the rest of your family can actually get some decent women maybe even women of varying backgrounds since you seem relegated to weak chicks but first you gotta stop being insecure. Let it all out and stop laughing at yourself.

You more transparent than a purple game boy color my man.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
She seem like a cool person. It doesnt seem she lets her status get to her head too much. I dont find her attractive at all, but she would seem cool to hang out with:ehh:

My friend is a drummer in the industry and said he has heard from several people she is a huge bytch, very difficult to work with, and her whole nice girl gimmick is completely fraudulent.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You more transparent than a purple game boy color my man.
Nah actually I'm darkskin if you must know so I don't know what the fukk your talking about. Say what you mean don't be a bytch about it or is that another trait that goes along with your insecurity my man?