Jimmy Butler Wants to Date Taylor Swift

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What do people see in this broad, physically?
A super feminine woman who certainly isn't the worst looking.
She also got bands:ohlawd: I ain't mad at Jimmy, she nice if you don't crave curves.
I would get in there and try to get my music career jumpin, though. T. Swift's cookie can lead to opportunitaaaaaays.:patrice:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A super feminine woman who certainly isn't the worst looking.
She also got bands:ohlawd: I ain't mad at Jimmy, she nice if you don't crave curves.
I would get in there and try to get my music career jumpin, though. T. Swift's cookie can lead to opportunitaaaaaays.:patrice:

That's why I said "physically". She seems to be a smart business woman and appears to have her head on straight. I ge tthat appeal. But there's nothing appealing about her physically at all. She's not fat I guess. Other than that. No ass, no ttitties, no abs..skinny legs. Face is OK. And I usually can see beauty in everything. She weak to me.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
That's why I said "physically". She seems to be a smart business woman and appears to have her head on straight. I ge tthat appeal. But there's nothing appealing about her physically at all. She's not fat I guess. Other than that. No ass, no ttitties, no abs..skinny legs. Face is OK. And I usually can see beauty in everything. She weak to me.

taylor-dancing.gif

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Much like I don't understand the obsession with borderline obese hairhats posing with their ass to the camera and twerking to get followers. They look
like trash to me, but different strokes. Taylor Swift is a tall, pretty faced girl who cleans up well when it is time to show up to something. She attractive as hell
to somebody. I think she is nice enough:ld: Like I said though, im trying to get a recording contract, so if I gotta drill that ass till one appears, I wouldn't
mind it being T. Swift.