Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t like the team this year as much as last year but we can still get hca in the West. None of the teams worry me beside GSW. And the pelicans. Just feels like a bad matchup for Houston. I’d feel better if morey made a move ....

with yall's cap structure what move can he realistically make? CP0 is untradeable because of the money and the beard isn't going anywhere. They just overpaid for capella, so really the only piece that's valuable is EG, but what can he fetch at his price?

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
with yall's cap structure what move can he realistically make? CP0 is untradeable because of the money and the beard isn't going anywhere. They just overpaid for capella, so really the only piece that's valuable is EG, but what can he fetch at his price?
How did we overpaid for capela? He’s doin 20, 10, and 2 .. that’s max money production and he’s getting less than that. Clint is what the bulls hope Wendell can turn out like

And Gordon can fetch a lot at his price because he has a great contract. Morey been getting phone calls about Gordon for two years now. He just doesnt entertain the offers. Clippers wanted Gordon instead Lou ....

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Sixers 8-2 (or something like that) since the trade. We GOOD.
We basically beating all the teams we should be beating now, good test is tomorrow though against an elite team
Covington was 1st team all defense so he's a good value at his pay. Someone said something I thought was etherous when they said Otto Porter is a POOR MANs robert Covington :mjlol: but makes way more so in that sense good but that's about it........
Enjoy his good games now cause when breh start fukking up like he did the second half of last year into the playoffs you gonna hate that muhfukker

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
How did we overpaid for capela? He’s doin 20, 10, and 2 .. that’s max money production and he’s getting less than that. Clint is what the bulls hope Wendell can turn out like

And Gordon can fetch a lot at his price because he has a great contract. Morey been getting phone calls about Gordon for two years now. He just doesnt entertain the offers. Clippers wanted Gordon instead Lou ....
Don't disrespect Wendell Carter Jr like that. He's already more skilled on offense than Capella. You can actually run offense thru WCJ and feed him in the post. He's not a slouch on defense either.