Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
At one point, Butler found himself guarding Towns in the post and when the big man received the entry pass, Butler yelled, “He can’t do [expletive] against me!” and Towns ended up kicking the ball out, league sources said.

:mjlol:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
At one point, Butler found himself guarding Towns in the post and when the big man received the entry pass, Butler yelled, “He can’t do [expletive] against me!” and Towns ended up kicking the ball out, league sources said.

Some players were motivated by Butler’s theatrics, but others were distraught and speechless, and most notably Towns, league sources said.

When practice concluded, Butler stormed out of the facility without stretching with the rest of his teammates, league sources said. However, before he departed, Wiggins gave him a hand dap, league sources said.

Yahoo is now part of Oath
This can't be reality

Towns probably staring at a mirror screaming at his reflection "I HATE YOU!!!" :damn:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Butler acknowledged that he can be hard on teammates, especially Towns, but he said on Wednesday that the All-Star center started it all by talking trash to him. And he responded.

"Am I being tough on him? Yeah, that's who am I," Butler said. "I'm not the most talented player on the team. Who is the most talented player on our team -- KAT. Who is the most god-gifted player on our team -- Wiggs. Who plays the hardest? Me! I play hard. I put my body [on the line] every day in practice, every day in games. That's my passion. Everybody leads in different ways. That's how I show I'm here for you."

Butler has heated first practice with Wolves

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX

RONDO BEEN ON 6 TEAMS IN 6 SEASONS
AND HE LITERALLY QUIT ON HIS TEAM IN THE PLAYOFFS.

PLEASE FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO REFERENCE
WHEN THROWING OUT CLICHE TERMS.
:devil:
:evil:

And Jimmy is about to be on his 3rd team in 3 years. Leaving on bad terms once again. So.......

And last I checked, the Bulls were up 2-0 before Rondo got hurt. Where was Jimmy at the next 4 games?

Rondo outplayed Lillard and sweeping Portland, while Jimmy getting culo blasted by Houston.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Some players were motivated by Butler’s theatrics, but others were distraught and speechless, and most notably Towns, league sources said.

When practice concluded, Butler stormed out of the facility without stretching with the rest of his teammates, league sources said. However, before he departed, Wiggins gave him a hand dap, league sources said.

Yahoo is now part of Oath

Weed Plate so fukking spaced out he probably didn't know it was Jimmy. Probably thought it was a Fortnight teammate