Jimmy Butler smashing Selena Gomez?

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
nikka was simping Taylor Swift for the longest. He likes them flat Booty pancake bytches, just like Mom used to make
bcDrmKR.png

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
:dahell: Maybe its her beautiful face and feminine features?

I'm really beginning to think this site is filled with homosexuals pretending to be straight or cacs pretending to be black.

Ain't a hetrosexual man on earth rejecting a woman who looks like Selena Gomez. Flat ass or not.
:mjlol:

selena gomez looks like a highschool mexican shopping at target here in florida

get out of idaho cac

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

selena gomez looks like a highschool mexican shopping at target here in florida

get out of idaho cac

You calling me a cac for finding the same woman attractive that Jimmy Butler is smashing? :what:

Looks like logic ain't your strong suit.

Selena Gomez been bad for ages. Like I said earlier you overcompensating. You either a fakkit pretending to be straight or a cac pretending to be black.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
You calling me a cac for finding the same woman attractive that Jimmy Butler is smashing? :what:

Selena Gomez been bad for ages. Like I said earlier you overcompensating. You either a fakkit pretending to be straight or a cac pretending to be black.

bad? so whos badder iyo, Selena Gomez or Ariana Grande?

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps

jimmy butler? the same nikka who simped for taylor swift? :mjlol:

that's your barometer for non-cacness? :mjlol:

like 15 year old in the face, boy backed mexicans and call someone else a cac brehs :mjlol: