Jimmy Butler shows up for 10 AM Heat training camp at 3:30 AM

fade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dirty Mitten
The NBA gives away their numbers if you know their code. You would have known Miami was going to make the NBA Finals this year.

Lol Nobody had Miami going to the finals. If the NBA was as scripted as you say, they would've made sure the back to back MVP and defensive player of the year didn't get bounced out in the 2nd round :russ:

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
tenor.gif
Dude gave Jimmy Butler a printout of OP first post.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
The NBA gives away their numbers if you know their code. You would have known Miami was going to make the NBA Finals this year.
I know you coppin everybody on the coli a new Presidential Rolli since you for sure parlayed that hidden info into a mega million payout my Afro-Centric brutha :blessed:

Should I send my watch measurements?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Ya'll do realize the code in this. The NBA starting to get more scripted than the WWE.

This is just a fukking riddle

If this was true and even 0.0001% of gamblers knew about it then they'd break the bank of every bookie out there.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Nikkas were clowning him. Who's laughing now?

Hard work paying off. Jimmy Butler is on track to be a future hall of famer the way he has progressed throughout his career.

This nikka did it. Happy for him.

:hubie:

i took an L so y’all can stop quoting me. I doubted Jimmy but I’m actually happy for him. :ehh: I fux with this Miami team

Real nikka shyt and it was corny AF that people were clowning on him for being dedicated to his craft to the point where he's now even voluntarily missing out on seeing his family to win a chip. :ufdup:

Mad respect for Jimmy and this Heat team. :whew:

You gotta respect Jimmy.

He a real dude. Go & watch his YouTube channel, or when he was on the Knuckleheads podcast.

He's a really likeable player to me both on and off the court.