Jim Ryan stepping down

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Microsoft told you where gaming is heading. Sony got caught with their hands down. Now Sony about to be 4th with profit as Apple releasing Ray Tracing Resident Evil on the Apple Store on the 30th.

Phil was trying to tell y’all
Oh they absolutely about to X-copy MS gameplay and try and launch bits and pieces before them.

You can bet that

Day and date 1st party games coming soon to PC, then...:sas2:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So xbox won now? Right?:troll:

Sony bending the knee to Microsoft.

Phil breaking out the champers.

Starfield selling a billion.

Nintendo is next!
daenarys-targaryen-bend-the-knee.gif

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Glad I don’t Stan CEOs. As long as games keep dropping I’m good

Thats the problem the games are not there for Sony anymore. He treated the gaming division like a movie studio where as they are third in profit, sell the most hardware but lack innovation and has no idea where gaming is heading. This CEO was destroying Sony

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
He pitched another TLOU Remake this time with Pedro Pascal as Joel and they said enough :francis:
Once Sony saw them MS leaks and plans into 2028 and asked him what he had and planned and he was like :yeshrug: the PS6 and a PS6 lite in 2028

They told that man, he can step down or get knocked down.
:laff::laff:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Xbox dying when everybody is trying to catch up or follow their model. Microsoft predicted where gaming is going. Sony still stuck in the 90s with movie budget titles with no high replay value. How you spend 240 million to make a game and only bring in 60 million profit. The shyt is not reasonable
Xbox had nothing they buy up studios and IPs die :dead: the series s is a fukking failure. PS titles got the replay value you just salty as fukk that midfield is fukking basura
Xbox going to diee :umad: no one gives a fukk about a model that is trash

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony Stan's

*Debating anything and everything PlayStation*

Doing math and numbers about sales and how popular and successful PlayStation is doing.

The CEO of PS is retiring while PS is almost at its peak, they are even close to breaking record sales, and Sony Stan's are like.

"Good thing I don't care"

:laff: :laff:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Xbox had nothing they buy up studios and IPs die :dead: the series s is a fukking failure. PS titles got the replay value you just salty as fukk that midfield is fukking basura
Xbox going to diee :umad: no one gives a fukk about a model that is trash

Series S is a failure where it’s the most popular Xbox device of all time in Japan. It has a market and has shown that through sales. You have no knowledge of anything. Sony titles do not have replay value. I am not playing Ghost Last of Us or Horizon again. shyt titles of that budget need consistent income but Jim Ryan dumbass didn’t understand that. Spend 240 and only make 60 million profit brehs and the 240 doesn’t include marketing :wow:
I would of been the first shareholder to get him the fukk outta of here

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
M$ is a cancer :dead:
Third place even with all them acquisitions
Jim retiring after 30 yrs ay Sony while Phil is still dreaming about buying Nintendo:mjlol:

The xbox is dying
Got a Japanese taking over time to expedite the SE acquisition.
Midfield a failure :umad:

SE? This ain't the late 90's, early 00's :mjlol:
Sony tards living in the past.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Thats the problem the games are not there for Sony anymore. He treated the gaming division like a movie studio where as they are third in profit, sell the most hardware but lack innovation and has no idea where gaming is heading. This CEO was destroying Sony
Name the highest selling first party games released on Sony/Xbox over the last 10 years.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Series S is a failure where it’s the most popular Xbox device of all time in Japan. It has a market and has shown that through sales. You have no knowledge of anything. Sony titles do not have replay value. I am not playing Ghost Last of Us or Horizon again. shyt titles of that budget need consistent income but Jim Ryan dumbass didn’t understand that. Spend 240 and only make 60 million profit brehs and the 240 doesn’t include marketing :wow:
I would of been the first shareholder to get him the fukk outta of here
Pathetic trolling :dead: