Duckburg, NY
:lolbron:whose next?

Kojima:

hiphop-hiphopharry.gif

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Kojima is the only one I care about.

Otherwise, Sony already got the IP and games I want, they just need to get them out faster. I would much rather see them invest more into their own studios, so they can get all of them working on 2-3 games at once.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Kojima is the only one I care about.

Otherwise, Sony already got the IP and games I want, they just need to get them out faster. I would much rather see them invest more into their own studios, so they can get all of them working on 2-3 games at once.

Yeah, i think they’re doing what makes sense, they are taking the studios they have, (which are arguably the best in the industry already) and expanding them to put out more games, faster. It’s not like insomniac or naughty dog can only make action games or platformers either, insomniac alone has done 3rd person action, FPS, VR, Racing…..etc

Firesprite alone is working on like 5 games, in every genre. I would love to see a studio like Ember Lab get acquired, thats like my only reason hope but I’d be happy with a multi-game deal also. Treat them like 2nd party this gen, along with arrowhead and slo clap. If Helldivers 2 blows up i could see them being acquired though, or firewalks game.

They said in their presentation last night that they are only looking for studios they can make them better as a whole or specialize in something that benefits the other studios. It would probably be a place with a strong mobile, VR, or multiplayer division.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
I would buy konami just for metal gear and silent hill