Jim Ryan just farted, says other bearers regarding Starfield exclusivity.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Lotta stan stuff here.

It’s capitalism. Everyone is spending money to make money that’s how it works.

You guys praise sony for spending money to secure exclusive content, then wanna get on here crying when sony is on the other side of it.

quit bytchin and/or buy an xbox
I see you have no valid argument now :laff: i point out the execs lying (like y'all do) and you too busy behind your shield of Booty to care. a move that's proven to lead to trash quality products, and that's your answer? :heh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I see you have no valid argument now :laff: i point out the execs lying (like y'all do) and you too busy behind your shield of Booty to care. a move that's proven to lead to trash quality products, and that's your answer? :heh:
There’s no argument to make,Nobody lied.

Microsoft CFO said she wishes exclusives weren’t a thing. Obviously she’d feel that way as that’s where they are behind.

You goofys looking for “gotcha” shyt and console wars in everything.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Why doesn't Sony just buy someone?

MS should focus on the good studios they have.
It's a bad business move and consumers don't like things like that.

The money they would spend trying to buy a big studio can be used to buy multiple smaller studios who can put out exclusives every year. Would you rather have 1 good game every 3 years or 3 good games every year?

Microsoft can buy big studios because they have access to billions of dollars that Sony and Nintendo don't have.

Sony has been trying to copy Nintendo with focusing on good single player games instead of trying to make the next fortnite. The games speak for themselves when they're good. Let the developers cook and they'll make some good shyt that stands the test of time and continues to make money.