Jim Ross Wants To See Guys Who Actually Look Like Pro Wrestlers Featured On AEW Television

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
You give Wardlow the full Goldberg push and AEW fans would get pissed off at him and the company like it was WWE.

And Wardlow doesn't have 1/4 of the presence of Goldberg, and not even close to the charisma.
I think everybody needs to be on notice about this considering how Cody Rhodes has basically become an ATM over in WWE. If I were Tony Khan that would keep me up at night. There is a certain level of smart booking you just cannot do with that fanbase. Tony Khan would have to run them off like a bunch of roaches. This is what ROH should be for them. Instead he’s got 2 companies doing the exact same thing and doing it poorly at that.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Jade is another example of that, she needs to work everywhere for 1-2 years and she'll probably be set for life in terms of being a performer, the only thing she lacks is reps and experiencing new crowds and environments.

Darby did put in the work though, he worked a ton places for 3-4 years before getting the AEW gig.

Not familiar with the rest to have a serious opinion about their prior work.
If Jade would have gone to like Stardom for even just a few months it would pay huge dividends. She would mesh very well stylistically ven though she would be a giant.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Jade is another example of that, she needs to work everywhere for 1-2 years and she'll probably be set for life in terms of being a performer, the only thing she lacks is reps and experiencing new crowds and environments.

Darby did put in the work though, he worked a ton places for 3-4 years before getting the AEW gig.

Not familiar with the rest to have a serious opinion about their prior work.

That’s why Jade has a ceiling. There’s no reason at all why she’s not doing these house shows, it’s on a Saturday and she can bring her daughter with her.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
That’s why Jade has a ceiling. There’s no reason at all why she’s not doing these house shows, it’s on a Saturday and she can bring her daughter with her.
She seems like the type where she ain’t wrestling unless it’s on TV. Only been on Dark three times since winning the TBS title.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
I think everybody needs to be on notice about this considering how Cody Rhodes has basically become an ATM over in WWE. If I were Tony Khan that would keep me up at night. There is a certain level of smart booking you just cannot do with that fanbase. Tony Khan would have to run them off like a bunch of roaches. This is what ROH should be for them. Instead he’s got 2 companies doing the exact same thing and doing it poorly at that.
I'm so glad you brought this up;.

The real problem with AEW is their ADHD autism addled ass smark fanbase.

They don't actually like pro wrestling,

They like video games & flips.

I mean, when I saw the fukking senton splash that Wardlow did at their last PPV, I was just like
89IMWIL.png

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
He is right, but the booking is so trash these guys are DOA. Wardlow is trash to me and Hobbs was just working with fukking QT. Why would I believe Hobbs is going anywhere when he’s paired with a jobber.