Jim Ross letting the chopper spray on Johnny Funkhauser

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Laurinaitis was a typical McMahon family ass kisser. He said yes a lot and smiled. That's how he kept the job for many years. One of many reasons why WWE got so bad after The Rock and Stone Cold retired from wrestling.

Everyone with a bit of wrestling knowledge dislikes this no talent buffoon. When he worked at developmental program he hired clumsy body builders and female models who knew nothing about wrestling.

Jim Ross speaking his mind on Laurinaitis is nothing compared to what Cornette had to say about Johnny :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
exactly, its just idiots at TSC forming their own narrative just because "hes a grumpy old man fukk him"

man was responsible for brining in The Rock, Stone Cold, Cena, Brock, Orton, as well as being GOAT commentator
but "nahhh he's a grumpy old man on his podcast fukk him"
This. JR is the GOAT. fukk these nerds.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
exactly, its just idiots at TSC forming their own narrative just because "hes a grumpy old man fukk him"

man was responsible for brining in The Rock, Stone Cold, Cena, Brock, Orton, as well as being GOAT commentator
but "nahhh he's a grumpy old man on his podcast fukk him"

What narrative are people forming in this thread that negates what he's done in wrestling?
Nobody has said he's a bad commentator or that he was a bad talent scout. It's not a secret that JR is grumpy, he's always been grumpy.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I've watched a lot of shoot interviews, very few people have anything bad to say about JR.
While I do feel JR always paints himself in a shining light on his podcast, I'm sure he's had his share of mistakes.

But yeah, haven't heard many if any say anything negative about him. I hope it stays that way

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
JR one of them dudes that you can be cool with, but give yards because you don't trust them. He can give you game, but at the same time size you up.
To be fair a lot of people in middle management are like that.

JR was great scout and on air talent but like most of y'all said he was grumpy but that's because he was the fall guy for many years and he had to deal with getting flack from talent and Vince.on top of that he wasn't appreciated on his way out and was embarrassed on their tv multiple times. so I get some of his feelings towards his time with WWE.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
100% agree with JR being a dikkhead too. JR stays shytting on Rick Rude's entire legacy because his dumb ass didn't want to give Rude a contract. Dude is clearly still bitter about it if you ever hear him talk about Rick Rude. Of course he was going to take WCW's guaranteed contract over a pay-per-appearance handshake deal :gucci:
Plus WCW made him a 3x World Champ

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

“I had a hard time as time went on trusting Laurinaitis. That’s sad to say. I hired him. I gave him a job when he needed it. I don’t think he treated me quite right. He just wanted to show Vince that he was a better manager than JR and all these things. So now his ass is without a job and he deserves the Goddamn misery that he’s living, that I perceive that he’s living, and I didn’t like how he treated me.”

:picard:
JR is a cranky fukk on his podcast but it’s funny when he goes in his rants.

I’ve seen a Johnny Ace type dude at my old job. The owner of our company brought him in at a manager level position which he didn’t deserve in the first place. Then the company was sold to a big corporation. This cat starts shytting on the dude who brought him in to the corporate offices every chance he gets to try and leverage himself above him on the corporate ladder which actually ends up working. fukked me over too. I was carrying the company on my back so when he pulled his shyt I just fell all the way back. Within a year it was exposed he was in over his head and he got bumped back from a director (on the verge of VP) all the way back to the lowest position in the company before firing him.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
100% agree with JR being a dikkhead too. JR stays shytting on Rick Rude's entire legacy because his dumb ass didn't want to give Rude a contract. Dude is clearly still bitter about it if you ever hear him talk about Rick Rude. Of course he was going to take WCW's guaranteed contract over a pay-per-appearance handshake deal :gucci:

"It's hard to believe we made such a big deal of this, for a guy that can't take bumps"

:russ: