Jim Ross letting the chopper spray on Johnny Funkhauser

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718

“I had a hard time as time went on trusting Laurinaitis. That’s sad to say. I hired him. I gave him a job when he needed it. I don’t think he treated me quite right. He just wanted to show Vince that he was a better manager than JR and all these things. So now his ass is without a job and he deserves the Goddamn misery that he’s living, that I perceive that he’s living, and I didn’t like how he treated me.”

:picard:

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
fukk JL.

That said

The more I listen to his podcast the less I like him. The man is 70 years old and is being interviewed, in part, about things he did over the years. The man seems to believe he's never made a mistake in his life that's his doing. Every time he fukked up and is asked about it he denies it or uses the word "We" meaning WWE/F, meaning Vince. Like "We could've done better"

Last edited:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He held that in for a very long time. Just like the recent Montreal screw job episode, he revealed his true thoughts like he knows he’ll never have to deal with Vince again

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
100% agree with JR being a dikkhead too. JR stays shytting on Rick Rude's entire legacy because his dumb ass didn't want to give Rude a contract. Dude is clearly still bitter about it if you ever hear him talk about Rick Rude. Of course he was going to take WCW's guaranteed contract over a pay-per-appearance handshake deal :gucci:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
cT1IjYL.gif

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I've watched a lot of shoot interviews, very few people have anything bad to say about JR.
JR one of them dudes that you can be cool with, but give yards because you don't trust them. He can give you game, but at the same time size you up.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I've watched a lot of shoot interviews, very few people have anything bad to say about JR.
exactly, its just idiots at TSC forming their own narrative just because "hes a grumpy old man fukk him"

man was responsible for brining in The Rock, Stone Cold, Cena, Brock, Orton, as well as being GOAT commentator
but "nahhh he's a grumpy old man on his podcast fukk him"

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
exactly, its just idiots at TSC forming their own narrative just because "hes a grumpy old man fukk him"

man was responsible for brining in The Rock, Stone Cold, Cena, Brock, Orton, as well as being GOAT commentator
but "nahhh he's a grumpy old man on his podcast fukk him"

He's a dikkhead