Jim Ross leaving WWE

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
He was supposed to do the special events like Mae young classic and do random “big matches “ but for whatever reason they ain’t want to use him anymore. He said that Vince’s advisors thought he was old and washed up

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
He was supposed to do the special events like Mae young classic and do random “big matches “ but for whatever reason they ain’t want to use him anymore. He said that Vince’s advisors thought he was old and washed up

So does literally everyone else that's heard him call a match over the past 5 years.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't watch regularly but hes better than them dead ass broadcasters they have on raw and smackdown boring ass motherfukkers.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
I don't watch regularly but hes better than them dead ass broadcasters they have on raw and smackdown boring ass motherfukkers.

He really isn't. JR has been terrible for a long, long time. I'd go as far back as 2008/2009 when he mentally checked out entirely. His MYC and NJPW work was awful.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He really isn't. JR has been terrible for a long, long time. I'd go as far back as 2008/2009 when he mentally checked out entirely. His MYC and NJPW work was awful.
Yeah im not saying hes great now but all the commentary is bad for the e on the major shows imo.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
For some reason, Good Ol’ :mjpls: JR just loves the way Vince mistreats him, on some battered wife (:whoa:) syndrome shyt :smh: Vince’s hate for JR is over the top, man.:pachaha:

Vince imitating JR while being a face will never not be funny to me though :heh: That hate goes deeeep with how much of a self-hating incestuous Southerner trailer trash CAC that Vince is.

Anyway, I thought Jim RoSS could come and go as he pleases. :manny: