Jim Jones ‘Drip’ [music video] | Jim Jones in Ghana 🇬🇭 with his “white oyinbo queen” in traditional Ashanti attire by his side...

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
I’m more concerned that Jim is universally dusty

Man still looking homeless in the finest of garbs

How he still look dirty after all these years and in those vibrant colours

en-cours-en-larmes-jim-jones-evoque-cam-ron-et-max-b.jpg

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I feel you but Ghana has some serious problems over there. A lot of the women there bleach their skin. Bleached skin and massive weaves and wigs. They're lost as hell. Maybe Jim Jones said I'll just get some American females instead of these fake bleached-out broads.
Oh yeah, for all you know that white woman is an African princess, lol. They're making white folks kings and queens in Ghana just for building wells or donating a little money. They even initiate them into their traditional religions and make them honorary priests.
This is a very stupid post.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
I feel you but Ghana has some serious problems over there. A lot of the women there bleach their skin. Bleached skin and massive weaves and wigs. They're lost as hell. Maybe Jim Jones said I'll just get some American females instead of these fake bleached-out broads.
Oh yeah, for all you know that white woman is an African princess, lol. They're making white folks kings and queens in Ghana just for building wells or donating a little money. They even initiate them into their traditional religions and make them honorary priests.
This whole post is pure xenophobic KOONERY.

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm assuming you saw all this with your own eyes :mjgrin: