Jim Crow is rapidly returning in the South - Mississippi, Florida, Tennessee, Georgia, North/South Carolina, Texas, Alabama

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
These people are against democracy if they cannot control it. Sounds like many of them have insatiable bloodlust too.

bdkane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
College Park by way of East Bmore
I have never seen a group more complicit in their demise than black people. As has been said, a vote for fat mandarin is a vote for all the right wing mess as well. Charlie Kirk, Stephen Miller etc. not to mention the courts. Wake up people. I dgaf how you feel about Biden but if you can't see the difference in judges between he and fat ass, you're extremely mentally ill. The courts have more pull than all the other agencies. I think we have seen how these dt judges administer 'justice'. I have yet to see one of these trump bootlicks explain that. The judges they appoint will be here long after they are gone. HW Bush dead and buried yet uncle thomas is still wreaking havoc. But let the both sides idiots tell it. MLK said there is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. He ain't never lied.

Last edited:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The problem with being a follower of popular trends no matter how toxic is a serious societal problem that has now officially permeated politics..free thought is non existent out there.

You have Black people on the Trump train merely because the media is protecting him round the clock and making him out to be some brolic tough guy..you hate to see it.

Black women are 64% backing Biden, meaning the rest are with??