Jill’s Got Hemorrhoids Punching Air All Summer Appreciation Thread

Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps
This is just bad. They got Wiggins back, their roster was not heavily ridden by injuries, and they had a home court advantage this series. Ducking criticism like a muthafukka :mjlol:

Dude is lucky he's won multiple championships because if you say as a coach that your team has maxed out already, they'd start looking for a new coach as well.
Last year was a fluke run with everything falling in place for them. They are done

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I don’t give 1 fukk about any of that tagging until you bring your goofy gimmick posting ass own off up in this thread and DEAL with this content @Clown Scott-Heroin

images

This is where any discussions will take place moving forward @Runtz Pack-Heroin :unimpressed:

Last edited:

Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps
I don’t give 1 fukk about any of that tagging until you bring your goofy gimmick posting ass own off up in this thread and DEAL with this content @Clown Scott-Heroin

images

This is where any discussions will take place moving forward :unimpressed:
Foot on neck season has returned brehs :blessed:

He’s a confirmed mark ass bytch

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Breh is officially clown status across the entire board. I remember 7-8 years ago when some posters actually fukked with him, but he went so far over the deep end that he don't even got that fan base anymore.

Sad cause breh could have been a decent poster but just has no self-awareness or self-control.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Breh is officially clown status across the entire board. I remember 7-8 years ago when some posters actually fukked with him, but he went so far over the deep end that he don't even got that fan base anymore.

Sad cause breh could have been a decent poster but just has no self-awareness or self-control.
imagine a message board being the cause of a downward spiral.

:gucci::mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
#LWO

People forget he was the runner up WOAT poster in 2020 :dead:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
People forget he was the runner up WOAT poster in 2020 :dead:

He wasn't real the 2nd WOAT though, that was @CHICAGO's agenda year where he tried to rig the vote by not putting most of the legit WOAT candidates in to be considered even though they got plenty of nominations. There was literally no way for Gil to finish better than 2nd.