Jill Stein is 'Predatory', says AOC

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Starts at 1:00

tl;dr - Jill Stein is a White woman who grifts off left wing folks disillusioned with the two-party system. Especially Black people who hate #BothSides.

Been running for president for 12 years and hasn't significantly grown the party/coalition. I'm fairly certain campaign donations to the Green Party go directly in her pockets (and Marc Lamont Hill's.) Say what you will about AOC, but she's spitting nothing but facts.

I mean for real: if the Democrats tried to run the same losing candidate for over a decade you'd [rightfully] say they're not seriously trying to win. Why do people tolerate this woman?
CMMjl3l.png

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Third-party presidential candidates are a joke, at least in modern times they are.
Lol all presidental candidates are a joke. It's just personal bias that stop ya'll dudes from seeing it.

Ya'll had Hillary talking about hot sauce and Kamala talking about sum bath tub greens.

Trump..... No comment.... Too easy.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Lol all presidental candidates are a joke. It's just personal bias that stop ya'll dudes from seeing it.

Ya'll had Hillary talking about hot sauce and Kamala talking about sum bath tub greens.

Trump..... No comment.... Too easy.
nikka are you retarded? I'm obviously talking about electorally.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
nikka are you retarded? I'm obviously talking about electorally.

Wait till that goofball realizes Americans don't actually vote based on policies.

Anyway, The Green Party has slowly became a joke since 2000, you go from being on the ballots of 40 states, and now it's only 12.

On top of that, they don't bother to campaign in local, city and state elections should tell you the whole story.

Compared to Green Parties in other countries, the one here is a joke.