Jill Stein Gets Checked About Not Checking In: On Putin For Being A War Criminal, and Supporting Bashar Al-Assad

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
It's not even clear if the video footage of it even exists. According to her it got taken down (which is convenient).
So it sounds like asking about what she said at Moscow is a bad line of questioning since there's no way to validate anything :yeshrug:

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
She's running for president. It's on her to clear the air about the picture. It might also be valuable for her to know that Putin speaks english.
I agree. But if ultimately there is zero way to prove or disprove what she says and we aren't to take her at her word, there is no point in even discussing the question.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

all I hear is her

juelz-talking.gif

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
I’m a leave the Russia shyt because it’s been almost 10 years of that shyt. You believe what you want to believe.

Re: Assad. Bro I’m Muslim (Sunni). I grew up hating Assad because that shyt popped off when I was a teen. First huh moment was I was travelling in Germany (Hamburg/Frankfurt) in 2018 when the migrant refugee crisis in Europe was happening. I was around refugees trying to help them. Naturally, you get to discussing politics and I was asking loaded questions of innocent refugees. Man that was a wake up call, almost unanimously all the Syrian refugees (Sunni, Shia or Alawi) didn’t exactly defend Assad, but they all pretty much told me to stfu respectfully and talked about how life was better under Assad. That this is all politics. More than that, but you get the gist.

I still kept my mouth shut when I came back home cause I was still learning and a bit like wtf?? I read more, talked to some elders who aren’t self taught and been knowing the game and they said to never trust the media and it’s always deeper. Assad isn’t a good man and god will judge him, but there’s more at play here. If he was so evil, why do the true puppets like UAE, Saudi, Jordan etc hate him? The US/British allies that is.

Anyway, we’re at almost 10 years later now. I’ve learned more and can see it for what it is. Assad, like Gaddafi and others who I don’t wanna mention here all had massive issues, but it was never ever about the US wanting to get rid of a “evil” man. Assad had oil and most importantly has air bases. My P*lestinean friend who is the most politically savvy person I know educated me on that. The Z1onists could not have an enemy that had a power, weapons and most of all, an airforce.

The ME countries that could defend P*lestine are Libya, Iraq, Syria, Yemen and Lebanon. Funny how the US/z1onists and its allies in the ME (nations they created - UAE, Saudi, Jordan etc.) destroyed them all in the last 10-15 years. Made the world think they had evil regimes to weaken or eliminate them. Huh.