Jill Stein Gets Checked About Not Checking In: On Putin For Being A War Criminal, and Supporting Bashar Al-Assad

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Appreciate Jill Stein being unafraid to take the actual hardball interviews from all forms of media and clearing things up. Glad that she cleared up that she did call out the Russian imperialists for bombing Syria despite the propaganda machine saying otherwise.:whew:

She probably should have said something to Putin at that table tho. :manny:

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
I don't know much about much. But her being at that table and speaking negatively towards Putin may have put her life and freedom at risk.

I don't have the answers, but if Jill is the bad guy, put all the evidence on the table.

Entelechy

Rookie
Daps
Imagine voting for a cac with zero chance of winning instead of Kamala

Even if she does nothing the ws meltdown alone will be :mjlit::blessed:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Appreciate Jill Stein being unafraid to take the actual hardball interviews from all forms of media and clearing things up. Glad that she cleared up that she did call out the Russian imperialists for bombing Syria despite the propaganda machine saying otherwise.:whew:

She probably should have said something to Putin at that table tho. :manny:

She didn't clear up shït. :mjlol:

I don't know why y'all fighting so hard to defend this grifting-ass White woman. :francis:

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
She didn't clear up shït. :mjlol:

I don't know why y'all fighting so hard to defend this grifting-ass White woman. :francis:
Not a single person has disputed the claim that she was critical of Russia in her speech at that conference. That's pretty clear.

Maybe she should have said something to Putin while she was close to him tho. :manny: