Jez Corden: GP haters are scared of what it can do to the industry

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Which is why xbox stans love gamepass because they love mediocrity

That Steve Jobs quote never stops being relevant pertaining to Microsoft
:mjlol:

As if I can't go to the movies or use the myriad of other platforms for so call "high quality entertainment"

:mjlol::mjlol:

Guessing you have seen any of the massive hits on Netflix since it's so mid:mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:mjlol:

As if I can't go to the movies or use the myriad of other platforms for so call "high quality entertainment"

:mjlol::mjlol:

Guessing you have seen any of the massive hits on Netflix since it's so mid:mjlol:

It’s the equivalent of network tv at this point, they overwhelm you with quantity and hope something sticks which is exactly what gamepass is going for.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Why does it matter how many subs GamePass has if its costing Msft money?? Great for consumers but I'm not sure why Stans going crazy

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Why does it matter how many subs GamePass has if its costing Msft money?? Great for consumers but I'm not sure why Stans going crazy

Xbox stans need a win and they know they not gonna get it through console sales or critical acclaim at this point. Talking about game pass, active users, play time, subscription numbers is a way to change the narrative in their favor.

It’s really that simple

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Which is why xbox stans love gamepass because they love mediocrity

That Steve Jobs quote never stops being relevant pertaining to Microsoft
So we love mediocrity. Then why is it that grounded sold more than returnal and demons souls PS3 and PS5 versions combined?

You too broke to pay Psychonauts 2 but you would have loved it, you wouldn't of had to say you spent all your money on Deathloop which is gamepass guaranteed:umad:

You love Hades too

I know you didn't play back 4 blood, I guess you can watch a walkthrough :patrice:

You know, there's no reason to explain why it's great. You keep acting like it's not if that's what helps you cope :mjlol:
Xbox stans need a win and they know they not gonna get it through console sales or critical acclaim at this point. Talking about game pass, active users, play time, subscription numbers is a way to change the narrative in their favor.

It’s really that simple
We keep telling you we eating good and you keep saying you can't afford good games. Kena is about a girl with powers, as a man with testosterone in my balls? I'm not about living vicariously through a women in my games. It's ok every once in a blue moon but you nikkaz gravitate to it. Horizon :hula: Uncharted dlc :hula: Kena :hula: And the games from Japan that star men are half the time half demons who can't go nowhere near some p*ssy.

Killzone was like a gay man's version of what manly combat is. Halo is played and respected by the military nah mean. I want you to take your moist aura and fly the fukk up outta this thread :camby:
We still waiting :sas2:
They make money off Sony online :snoop:

Azure makes more than 99.999% of all businesses on the planet. So this is like literally the dumbest thing you've ever said in this reality. I heard there's a dumber version of you in another timeline but at least he doesn't eat his own shyt like you do J19 :umad: