Jez Corden: GP haters are scared of what it can do to the industry

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Yeah we scared :mjlol:
We scared that a model introduced by Netflix that have never netted them a profit
can produce an entitled demographic of consumer that don't want to buy games
in turn fueling the corporation to buy up developers in the industry
to churn out a constant stream of formulaic, transaction driven GAAS content
so yeah we scared :francis:

the-only-problem-with-microsoft-is-they-just-have-no-taste-t-author-steve-jobs.jpg

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'm not going to listen to that doofus, but I'll address the thread title.

I don't like GP and I'm actively rooting against it. The Netflix model is the last thing I want for the games industry.

Right

Microsoft is barely growing the service and dumping billions into marketing and putting games on it. Yes, I’m sure every publisher is on watch for how to brilliantly lose money in the same way

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Every single publisher apart from Microsoft in the industry sells their new AAA games day one. It’s not the future.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Y'all not scared but y'all huddled up like bytches :mjlol:
This Jez Corden?

Wishful thinking by xbox stans who were throwing victory parades thinking it was 30 million two weeks ago:mjlol:

Another gem:

Jez Corden of Windows Central says MS may buy Take Two

This should be checkmate. But you see, I am very gifted at math. So when you throw around equations I get a little excited, but I'm laughing at the fact you stay putting up tweets from randoms as facts. I know you can't add right, but what's 37% of 18? Well 33.3% is 6, so a 37% increase puts Xbox right around 25 million just AT THAT TIME (numbers climbing daily)

It's been fun exposing your ignorance, let's see if anyone else said something stupid...
I'm not going to listen to that doofus, but I'll address the thread title.

I don't like GP and I'm actively rooting against it. The Netflix model is the last thing I want for the games industry.
Can somebody tell this dumbass he's free to purchase any movie he wants, and that UHD Blu-rays run for $30 a pop, knock yourself out. We all know you don't have a massive UHD collection, you watch shyt the same way everybody else does nikka :camby: if what I just said is true then you're salty over GAMEPASS :umad:
Imagine thinking Microsoft doesn't know how to make a profit in the online services business :mjlol:
This
Why imagine?

It's been very profitable for 3rd parties :umad:
Gamepass subscriptions are over 25 mil :umad:
Xbox sales are fine and gamepass contributes to that :umad:
Forza and Halo about to drop which means more money :umad:

Now why you even concerned with how much money they making? You the one who couldn't afford Psychonauts 2 :damn:

How much PSnow making and try not to group in psplus numbers with it when calculating because that's what Sony likes to do. Ohh, and their cloud network is using azure so who's making money here and how does that help you? I'll be playing P2, FH5, H...., the gunk, starfield, and anything else that is coming out for the next 3yrs my nikka. And subs will no doubt continue to rise so y'all lost already :laff:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Imagine thinking Microsoft doesn't know how to make a profit in the online services business :mjlol:
Subscription base is literally bank roll status and hard cements you into the foreseeable future.

It's the reason everything and everyone is going to the model. It's also mad profitable once it's gets going.

However it's rarely if ever profitable out the gate.

Sony stans live in bizzaro world.

It's like being mad that Netflix or Spotify is around

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Subscription base is literally bank roll status and hard cements you into the foreseeable future.

It's the reason everything and everyone is going to the model. It's also mad profitable once it's gets going.

However it's rarely if ever profitable out the gate.

Sony stans live in bizzaro world.

It's like being mad that Netflix or Spotify is around

Netflix is filled with low effort trash, so you might be right

Started out with compelling Emmy nominated/winning content, great shows and devolved into reality tv and foreign soap operas once they tapered off the 3rd party licensed stuff

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Netflix is filled with low effort trash, so you might be right

Started out with compelling Emmy nominated/winning content, great shows and devolved into reality tv and foreign soap operas once they tapered off the 3rd party licensed stuff

Whatever you say I enjoy the content of Netflix now more so than I ever did years ago.

:yeshrug: