Jewish man stabbed in New York,by black man who screamed "Free Palestine"(allegedly)

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont condone violence,or letalong hate crimes. But from this video I just see a GANG of Jewish men chasing down a black man. Then getting stabbed in the proccess:gucci:

This is problematic mostly because thecoli has told me stories about these neighborhoods having their own police/neighborhood watch. Some of these groups our overzealous on their George Zimmerman shyt.

Just not sure what im missing in this footage. How did police come to the conclusion he was the aggressor? Imagine 5 white men walking behind 1 jewish man like that. Now imagine 5 black men walking briskly behind a jewish man like that. If the Jewish man stabbed them,I dont think they draw the same conclusion. Hopefully this black man really is guilty. Because I get the feeling hes about to get railroaded and put under the jail:respect:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t get the title

Dude walk across the street towards them and start yelling free palestine and they said go away and he wanted trouble and was begging them on so he can stabbed someone..

Dude is mental case

Where did you see that? Is there some other footage? Because this footage shows him walking away,also known as going away. Rather than "egging them on",as you say.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Sounds like this is a story still under development.

It's pretty crazy when you think about it though
The guy said his friend just arrived from Israel

Israel says there is a war going on with Gaza not a extermination.
Then why aren't flights coming from Israel cancelled until the end of "the war"?
Israel bombing hospitals, droning ambulances and assassinating healthcare workers and bombing babies meanwhile this guy just nonchalantly boards a plane to hook up with friends in the u.s.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
If my title is misleading,the cops and the news are being misleading. My title is based on whats being reported,not based on my opinion.

News stories and what cops say is always misleading..I'm surprised people still run with news narratives without doing their own research.

And you posted a video and title without having an opinion of your own? You just posted it without watching it or something?
:wtf:

Come on my good brother

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
dude is probably mentally ill. i dont think mentally ill people really think about the shyt they scream while they're stabbing you. he probably just yelled the first thing that came to mind.

there are a lot of agents in the pro-palestine movement, but theres also a lot of dumb naive people who can be influenced to do some dumb shyt. i dont think this is one of those occasions.