The 12th Dimension
iono. I cant choose between friends.

jesusbudhha_zpsd37535ac.png

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All three represent the sun. That's why all those Savior Gods have so many similarities (born of a virgin, resurrected etc)

all of it was incorporated under a one world religion at one point…well, there was another religion that existed at the time, but it has been kept hidden by those who ruled that one world religion

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Its about to be 2015 and y'all still don't know that Krishna Christ and Horus are the same idols under different names?

If I had a dollar for every time I heard this nonsense :mjlol:

All three represent the sun. That's why all those Savior Gods have so many similarities (born of a virgin, resurrected etc)

Krishna was not born of a virgin nor was he resurrected. He literally has nothing to do with the sun.

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
Buddha and Jesus are one of the same. Both are enlightened beings. I dont know much about christianity but buddhism gives you a clear guide/instructional to reach enlightenment.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Krishna is full in 6 opulences: beauty, knowledge, strength, wealth, fame, and renunciation.

Scientists quoted Krishna in the Bhagavad Gita the first time they saw a nuclear explosion:

so it's obvious

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
Krishna is full in 6 opulences: beauty, knowledge, strength, wealth, fame, and renunciation.

Scientists quoted Krishna in the Bhagavad Gita the first time they saw a nuclear explosion:

so it's obvious

I dont know anything about krishna. :feedme: school me

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I dont know anything about krishna. :feedme: school me

Krishna literally means "black," in Krishna's all attractive form he's described as being syamsundara - literally, black and beautiful. This is the coli so I had to mention that first :troll:

Krishna is either seen as an incarnation of Supreme Lord Vishnu/Narayana or the original form and source of all incarnations depending on who you ask, but the philosophy is generally the same.

"Arjuna said: You are the Supreme Brahman, the ultimate, the supreme abode and purifier, the Absolute Truth and the eternal Divine Person. You are the primal God, transcendental and original, and you are the unborn and all-pervading beauty. All the great sages like Narada, Asita, Devala, and Vyasa proclaim this of You, and now You Yourself are declaring it to me. O Krsna, I totally accept as truth all that You have told me. Neither the gods nor the demons, O Lord, know Thy personality." BG 10:12-14

In genesis it says that before creation, the spirit of God was moving across the "waters" could this be a connection, who knows :

In a corner of the spiritual sky of brahmajyoti a spiritual cloud sometimes appears, and the covered portion is called the mahat-tattva. The Lord then, by His plenary portion as Maha-Visnu, lies down within the water of the mahat-tattva, and the water is called the Causal Ocean (Karana-jala). While Maha-Visnu sleeps within the Causal Ocean, innumerable universes are generated along with His breathing. These universes are floating, and they are scattered all over the Causal Ocean. They stay only during the breathing period of Maha-Visnu. In each and every universal globe, the same Maha-Visnu enters again as Garbhodakasayi Visnu and lies there on the serpentlike Sesa incarnation. From His navel sprouts a lotus stem, and on the lotus, Brahma, the lord of the universe, is born. Brahma creates all forms of living beings of different shapes in terms of different desires within the universe. He also creates the sun, moon and other demigods. (SB 2.5.33 p.)

"Lord of All Worlds" :ohhh:

I dunno, but you can read the Bhagavad Gita here at asitis.com, and more at vedabase.net

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
In a corner of the spiritual sky of brahmajyoti a spiritual cloud sometimes appears, and the covered portion is called the mahat-tattva. The Lord then, by His plenary portion as Maha-Visnu, lies down within the water of the mahat-tattva, and the water is called the Causal Ocean (Karana-jala). While Maha-Visnu sleeps within the Causal Ocean, innumerable universes are generated along with His breathing. These universes are floating, and they are scattered all over the Causal Ocean. They stay only during the breathing period of Maha-Visnu. In each and every universal globe, the same Maha-Visnu enters again as Garbhodakasayi Visnu and lies there on the serpentlike Sesa incarnation. From His navel sprouts a lotus stem, and on the lotus, Brahma, the lord of the universe, is born. Brahma creates all forms of living beings of different shapes in terms of different desires within the universe. He also creates the sun, moon and other demigods. (SB 2.5.33 p.)
man, Hinduism is interesting