Jesus H. Christ..they are releasing Christmas Story 2

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
51t9q3iiYoL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

http://movies.yahoo.com/video/ymovies-6393699/a-christmas-story-2-dvd-blu-ray-trailer-30507222.html

The full trailer for A Christmas Story 2 is now online, courtesy of Yahoo! Movies. The film, which goes direct to DVD and Blu-ray on October 30th, is touted as the "official" sequel to 1983's A Christmas Story (a sequel was previously attempted in 1994 with It Runs in the Family, later released on home video as My Summer Story).

"The original, traditional, one-hundred-percent, red-blooded, two-fisted, All-American Christmas continues five years later," reads the official press release, "with Ralphie (Braeden Lemasters), Randy (Valin Shinyei), Mom (Stacey Travis), and the Old Man (Daniel Stern). This time, Ralphie has his eyes fixed on a car. But trouble is sure to follow."

The Warner Bros. Blu-ray/DVD/UltraViolet Digital Copy combo pack presents the film in its 1.78:1 aspect ratio with a 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio track

:snoop:
they don't even show respect to the original by not even bothering to make it some what quality and release in theaters..straight to dvd low budget sh*t

you damn well know it was a jew who green lit this shyt:damn:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
above all else, the new Ralphie looks terrible

definitely gonna do a write up on this for no one to read.

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
Making a sequel to the classic? :why:

Picking Ellen Degeneres to play Ralphie? :ufdup:

Taking the time to actually WATCH the trailer all the way through? :snoop:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
lmao, i told y'all, these fukkers don't care about quality films and original stories. they just want to make some money. what's worse is that people will eat this shyt up too.

the question isn't if it's a good story. the question is "can we make a sequel". that's why i loathe movies with multiple parts to it (not all movies, but some). if you can't make a story stand alone within one film, it's not a good story to begin with...