Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive'

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
"BECAUSE OF PROPAGANDA: "TRUTH is the first casualty of any war."

THE BLACK MALES in this image - the 17 "suspected gang members" are not the suspected murderers. Neither have they been connected to this 19 yr old white woman's death. However, their images are connected to her death to incite the already rabid and foaming at the mouth lynch-mobs across the country. Just read the article..." - Wise Intelligent on Facebook

Investigation into Mississippi woman's burning death leads to arrests of 17 suspected gang members

Investigation into Mississippi woman's burning death leads to arrests of 17 suspected gang members

wdwdwfw_1450749527610_652008_ver1.0.jpg

POSTED:DEC 21 2015 07:59PM CST

UPDATED:DEC 21 2015 08:41PM CST

The hunt for the killer of a 19-year-old Mississippi woman who was burned alive last year has resulted in the arrests of 17 suspected gang members, authorities said this week, though none have been directly linked to the woman's death.

FBI officials announced the arrests Tuesday of suspected members of the Black Gangster Disciples, Vice Lords, and Sipp Mob street gangs, according to The Clarion-Ledger newspaper.

Sponsored Links

Goodbye HD: This is the Video Technology Of the FutureIntel | About.com

&utm_source=taboola&utm_medium=referral']Using a City's Historic Strength to Enable a New Manufacturing Base to EmergeBloomberg for UPS

Officials told the paper the investigation, dubbed "Operation Bite Back", was focused on Panola County, in the northwest of the state, and was a byproduct of the investigation into the death of Jessica Chambers.

On the night of Dec. 6, 2014, Chambers was doused with gasoline and set on fire in her car on a road in Courtland. She was found on the road with burns over most of her body and later died at a hospital in Memphis.

"It's taken eight or nine months, if not a little longer, to get to this point," Panola County District Attorney John Champion said. "And this is not over by any stretch of the imagination."

Read More @ FOX News

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I still think the dad was involved in this. And honestly we still don't even know how she died since one of the articles claimed she wasn't even on fire when the authorities and medical team got on the scene and they were even able to talk to her. And I seriously doubt she could have a conversation or any verbal communication while on fire.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Jessica Chambers suspect charged with capital murder

Suspect in killing of Jessica Chambers, Mississippi teen found burned alive in her car in 2014, charged with capital murder

Mississippi prosecutors charged the man suspected of burning to death 19-year-old Jessica Chambers with capital murder — a charge that has the possibility of the death penalty.

Panola County District Attorney John Champion announced the charges against Quinton Verdell Tellis, 27, at a press conference Wednesday morning held by investigators who worked on the case for the past 14 hours and were baffled by the scarcity of information on the mysterious murder.

"This has been the most unusual case that I’ve ever dealt with, the nature of how she died was very brutal and very horrendous," Champion said.

chambers25n-1-web.jpg
OUACHITA PARISH SHERIFF
Quinton Tellis, 27, is charged with capital murder in the killing of Jessica Chambers in Mississippi.

Investigators offered few details in how they came to single out Tellis in the murder of the cheerleader.

The crime shook up the tiny Courtland, Miss., town where she was discovered in December 2014 outside of her white 2005 Kia Rio with more than 90 percent of her body burned.

She was found by firefighters after she had managed to escape the flame-engulfed car, but died hours later at a hospital in Memphis.

Medical examiners later discovered she had been forced to drink lighter fluid by her assailant before being lit on fire inside her car.

It's believed Chambers was having a relationship with Tellis, even though they were eight years apart. Investigators called the crime "personal" and not gang-related, although they said Tellis, a Panola County native, belonged to a gang and has prior burglary and felony invasion charges on his record.

chambers25n-4-web.jpg
FACEBOOK
Jessica Chambers, 19, was found burning near her car that was also engulfed in flames.

Telliswas indicted on TuesdayforChambers’ murder while behind bars in connection with another murder of a young woman, University of Louisiana Monroe Taiwanese exchange student Meing-Chen Hsiao, who was found stabbed to death in her apartment in August 2015.

Tellis was not charged in Hsiao's murder but was arrested in November while he was living with his wife in Monroe, La., after it was discovered he was using credit cards belonging to the murdered exchange student and for marijuana possession.

Investigators said they were "confident" they had the right suspect after a grand jury decided to indict him on Tuesday.

"I'm very confident we'll not have any charges against other suspects," Champion said during the press conference.

She reportedly told medics that someone named "Eric" had lit her on fire, but investigators interviewed more than 150 people and hadn't named any suspects until now.

chambers25n-3-web.jpg
COURTESY KNOEEnlarge
chambers25n-2-web.jpg
FACEBOOKEnlarge
Tellis, 27, is behind bars and linked to murder of University of Louisiana Monroe Taiwanese exchange student Meing-Chen Hsiao.

Chambers family, who was present at the news conference, briefly thanked the investigators for their tireless work.

"I take my hat off to them ...The hard work they've done never stopped," Bill Chambers, Jessica's father and an employee of the Panola County Sheriff's Department, said, who added that he would allow whatever charges District Attorney Champion pursues against Tellis.

"Whatever law allows, we’ll allow whatever he decides I agree with," he said.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
SOMETHING , SOMETHING DOESNT FEEL RIGHT ABOUT THIS... :mindblown:

There were so many inconsistencies with the coverage of this story and the details of what actually happened. They probably just pinned it on him.

Especially the part about being forced to drink lighter fluid when one of the news articles claim she was talking to authorities and wasn't on fire when they got to the scene.

New Details Emerge in Killing of Mississippi Teen Who Was Burned Alive

Champion said on Wednesday that when firefighters arrived at the scene near Courtland, Mississippi, Chambers approached one of them and spoke. She was not on fire, as has been widely reported, the prosecutor said.

:patrice:

Last edited:

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There were so many inconsistencies with the coverage of this story and the details of what actually happened. They probably just pinned it on him.

Especially the part about being forced to drink lighter fluid when one of the news articles claim she was talking to authorities and wasn't on fire when they got to the scene.
They must think people are stupid? She says herself ''Eric did' it, that aint dude name..wtf? in her moment of pain and suffering, close to death and prob scared as hell..she gets the killers name wrong? get the fukk outta here with this bull ass shyt....What happened was she got some ''southern justice'' ..you dont die like that for no reason..Im sure most those whites in that stuck in the 60s ass place knew she was fukking alot of black dudes..and nothing a white dude hates worst than blacks..are race traitors.,,they caught her at the perfect time and lynched her ass (r.i.p) ...Im sure that whole town knows who did it..she was set up..aint no black dude taking some broad to a remote ass country place and setting her on fire and then running off on foot...and for what? They rail roading dude, he was prob the worst out of the brothas she was fukking...

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
They must think people are stupid? She says herself ''Eric did' it, that aint dude name..wtf? in her moment of pain and suffering, close to death and prob scared as hell..she gets the killers name wrong? get the fukk outta here with this bull ass shyt....What happened was she got some ''southern justice'' ..you dont die like that for no reason..Im sure most those whites in that stuck in the 60s ass place knew she was fukking alot of black dudes..and nothing a white dude hates worst than blacks..are race traitors.,,they caught her at the perfect time and lynched her ass (r.i.p) ...Im sure that whole town knows who did it..she was set up..aint no black dude taking some broad to a remote ass country place and setting her on fire and then running off on foot...and for what? They rail roading dude, he was prob the worst out of the brothas she was fukking...

I'm getting ready to crash, but in that area another woman was doused on fire, and the person convicted was released and resided in the area if memory serves me correct. A white seperatist type with hostility towards interracial relationships. The victim survived and had been trying to draw attention to how coincidental Jessica Chamber's death was.

broller

Veteran
Daps
I'm getting ready to crash, but in that area another woman was doused on fire, and the person convicted was released and resided in the area if memory serves me correct. A white seperatist type with hostility towards interracial relationships. The victim survived and had been trying to draw attention to how coincidental Jessica Chamber's death was.

:ohhh:

FSP

Banned
Daps
Plausible. Mississippi Burning pt 2 :ehh:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis

You sure not lying about this.
They interrupted every program on our local channels
to show the arrest and press-conference

I'm telling you that Old South ain't went nowhere :francis: