JESSE LEE PETERS IS A c00n. PERIOD. ...but can you debunk his argument against illegal immigration?

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
these things wouldn't help black people ?:usure:
Positions of power are jobs and not everyone has the opportunity, drive, or capability to do that so what woulx you ask them to do? Not to mention it's not like certain black people aren't denied these jobs off gp. So who will fight to stop that? If you want to go by this route you atleast have to do it well.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Not listening to dude, but black folks caping illegal mexicans is the stupidest shyt ever. USA will deport a hatian/cuban in a heartbeat compared to mexicans/hispanics
They deport Nigerians with the quickness. They don't like or fukk with Black people in general

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Hold up man when I moved to south Florida and learned that wet foot dry foot shyt for Cubans and asked about Haitians that come the way and they don't rym that same treatment which is all the way wrong and bullshyt from what I got when I moved there they said Haitians was ghetto and trash and just off that bullshyt they would deport a Haitian before a Cuban and it was white Cubans and nikkas that live there round there
:letmesee:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Because I win arguments.

tenor.gif