Jersey Shore Family Vacation *Official Thread*

teacher

All Star
Daps
That mugshot scares me everytime

I feel for Ron you can tell he legit doesn't know what to do

Mike's Gf is clearly the best female on the show, she gonna turn his money into millions like Gucci's wife did while he's locked up :banderas:
she is easily the hottest chick on the show to.

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Spiral Squad :dead:
The "oh no" song that started playing when Snooki and Ronnie started drinking :dead:
Snooki is so mature acting now (when sober)... Its such a turn on... Even the way she speaks now is so grown and sexy... :takedat:
I used to be :scusthov: at Snooki when the whole Jersey Shore started years ago, but since she's had her first kid, she's looked very :datazz: She's had some surgery done but she didn't go as far as Jwow did.

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
I need a compilation of Mike ordering food. shyt is hilarious :dead:

Ron: lemme get 4 shots
Jwow: 4? who are the other two for?
Ron: :mjgrin:
Jwow: :snoop:

Angelina just wants the pipe :francis:

Single Ronnie byke :blessed:

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
I know Angelina is crazy but Vinny has always acted like a bytch, like the way he kept saying stop talking to me over and over, just shut up and maybe she will too, both acting like kids

single Ronnie back next week :blessed:

Dj Pauly D always making money :whew:

Mike is by far the most entertaining especially when food is around

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Mike: Lets make Lessons out of these L's

:wow:

Angelina just looks sexier/finer ever ep.....so smashable...:banderas:

Vinnie wasn't even a consideration for Angelina's friend...:damn:

whole house was spyin on ron and jewish barbie and here come Mike with the popcorn...:heh:

Ron will never learn....his bm gonna stab him in the chest....:snoop:

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Jewish Barbie :scusthov:
Vinny with the play by play of Ron in the hot tub like
MRhpjv.gif

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
-Vinnie is such a lame. The crazy thing is he's the most vain cat out of all of them and he ugly as shyt. I still remember last season he was acting like a ho over that wack haircut and went to another barber and there was no difference. He needs to just hate fukk Angelina and get it over with. He acting like he got raped by her grabbing his dikk and calling him out about his mother. He already smashed and she obviously wants some more so just stuff some stiff dikk in her and lets move on.
"Stop talking to meeeee" Boy you sound like a whole ho out here :mjlol:

-Ronnie is just a glutton for punishment and toxic relationships. Jewish Barbie was cute and any of them (except for Vinnie) could've hit her.
-Jwow is looking damn good:whew:. That little bikini or whatever she had under her pants...man

- Mike is just a fat slob now. I'm tired of his zen bullshyt and all these goofball sayings acting like he knows better than everyone else. Lil Duval ought sue his ass for name dropping "Living My Best Life" every fukkin 30 seconds. Go do your bid like a man and shut the fukk up. No one wants to here all that bullshyt :camby:

-Paulie as always is a damn G and bout his paper.:blessed:

-Mature Snookie still does nothing for me

-Angelina would get it but I would not be seen in public with her. Chic is a psycho shytshow.....but you know she got some good p*ssy. The crazy ones always do.:takedat:

Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305
-Vinnie is such a lame. The crazy thing is he's the most vain cat out of all of them and he ugly as shyt. I still remember last season he was acting like a ho over that wack haircut and went to another barber and there was no difference. He needs to just hate fukk Angelina and get it over with. He acting like he got raped by her grabbing his dikk and calling him out about his mother. He already smashed and she obviously wants some more so just stuff some stiff dikk in her and lets move on.
"Stop talking to meeeee" Boy you sound like a whole ho out here :mjlol:

-Ronnie is just a glutton for punishment and toxic relationships. Jewish Barbie was cute and any of them (except for Vinnie) could've hit her.
-Jwow is looking damn good:whew:. That little bikini or whatever she had under her pants...man

- Mike is just a fat slob now. I'm tired of his zen bullshyt and all these goofball sayings acting like he knows better than everyone else. Lil Duval ought sue his ass for name dropping "Living My Best Life" every fukkin 30 seconds. Go do your bid like a man and shut the fukk up. No one wants to here all that bullshyt :camby:

-Paulie as always is a damn G and bout his paper.:blessed:

-Mature Snookie still does nothing for me

-Angelina would get it but I would not be seen in public with her. Chic is a psycho shytshow.....but you know she got some good p*ssy. The crazy ones always do.:takedat:

I gotta disagree. Mike has become hilarious on this show. He kills me wit the corny tag lines and motivation speeches. You can tell in his voice he sarcastic as hell. You hear that line he said to the camera when he tried to bring up Angelina and vinny again when they outside, it’s still inside him to instigate shyt. You can tell he misses doing the old stitch shyt. But I like new mike. This whole second part has been honestly really entertaining.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
for some reason angelina just gives me a gross feeling, just on looks id hit but the garbage bags, and especially her shytting her pants last season, nah ill pass, i dont blame vinny