Jersey Shore Family Vacation (4/5)

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I honestly don't know why this immediately got picked up for another season. Long story short, Situation's sentencing later this month will determine whether I continue to care about this.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I honestly don't know why this immediately got picked up for another season. Long story short, Situation's sentencing later this month will determine whether I continue to care about this.

If Wesley snipes had enough money to pay he wouldn't have went to prison. You gotta pay back money & fines....if you can't come up with the money then you got a situation on ya hands. Ain't no payment plans unless you can pay the original amount at millions level and you can maybe get a plan for the fines.

Mike cash went dry? Why can't he just pay the back taxes & fines and have it thrown out? MTV can't front him the dough?

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
If Wesley snipes had enough money to pay he wouldn't have went to prison. You gotta pay back money & fines....if you can't come up with the money then you got a situation on ya hands. Ain't no payment plans unless you can pay the original amount at millions level and you can maybe get a plan for the fines.

Mike cash went dry? Why can't he just pay the back taxes & fines and have it thrown out? MTV can't front him the dough?
Mike went broke. That's part of why he was duckin his taxes. Him and his brother.

The reason why he's on the show now is because the judge granted permission with the logic of "whatever I'd be making on this show would just go right to the government, so if the money is what you want, I can make it back quick this way."

Last I read, he owed like 100 racks or so, so I doubt he actually does prison time.