Jerry Jones: " It’s ‘obvious’ Kaepernick is a free agent for football reasons "

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ

@AlbertPullhoez nikka lost his fukking mind with that statement that he wouldn't be picked up if there was not protest...the only other reason is that the league don'l like to give nikka QBs second chances...:gucci:

You wildin' too...I get you hate Jerry and my squad...but chill with the over the top statement that he's better thank Dak. Kaep would be a top 15 QB I'll admit that. :yeshrug:

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
Shannon Sharpe said it best

These owners showed unity the past 2 days because of what trump said, not because of kaepernick

Has a NFL owner talked about police brutality?

Remember he also said

They only making statements because Trump is coming after their money

While they want to lock arms with the players these same owners have no problem locking these same players out in a few years

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
@AlbertPullhoez nikka lost his fukking mind with that statement that he wouldn't be picked up if there was not protest...the only other reason is that the league don'l like to give nikka QBs second chances...:gucci:

You wildin' too...I get you hate Jerry and my squad...but chill with the over the top statement that he's better thank Dak. Kaep would be a top 15 QB I'll admit that. :yeshrug:

So dak Prescott is better than kap?

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX

I never thought he was that good regardless :yeshrug:

People can stay in they feelings all they want it is what it is. He alright

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ