Jerry Falwell Jr. Scandal - Pool Boy admits he fukked Becki Falwell while Jerry looked on!

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NEVER FORGET

Everything the trumpies say about others is a reflection of themselves.

Cuck is the most graphic but honest example...guys like trump and his supporters are clearly sexually insecure and deviant. I’m sure there’s an entire clique/subculture within the right wing, of this type of shyt. If this were just a regular local businessman who basically gifted a boy a 4.5 million dollar business after one weekend of meeting each other, no one would be asking what was up. People would be saying the obvious, that Falwell was paying this dude off in order to keep some info confidential. All these religious leaders are either gay or fukking the congregation. There’s obviously a large gay population in Miami, do the math.

Unless there is some legal issue I don’t think we’ll ever get the story from either poolboy or Falwell. I’m sure he’s paid or paying him millions. But maybe we’ll find out from anything the related characters may divulge (wife, plaintiffs in lawsuit filed by associates of poolboy etc).

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Yo what is it with older white men watching their wives get plowed by younger dudes???

ouHfsl.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State