Reppin
NULL

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Grown men tryna throw hands over Twitter I hope there’s more to this :francis:

Lol you really think MVP drove to the hotel to confront Jericho "I can't let you vote for Trump! Let's go!" MVP probably said something to Jericho about getting blocked when he ran into him and with two drunk people it escalated.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jericho fed this story to the dirtsheets. Everything reads like he wrote it.

It's been like that his whole career but TSC just started to pay attention in the last couple years.

The Goldberg fight was reported by Meltzer as Goldberg cutting a heel promo, then getting his ass kicked.:mjlol:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
I will never understand letting these two racist ass political parties drive a wedge between them and their friends and family :heh:

Like the past two presidential elections have been between two unrepentant White supremacists, it's just Trump was just open about it, while Clinton/Biden know they need gullible & scared negroes to vote for them, so they're less open about it. :yeshrug:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Man y'all held on to that Jericho beat up Goldberg story for years. Y'all finally admitting a face lock and then immediately being separated before any real damage can be done isn't winning a fight. After all this time yall are finally going to toss old Jericho into the bushes.......kind of.

Because if he can come up with one last good heel gimmick he'll get that Randy Raheem rehabilitation. :mjpls:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Man y'all held on to that Jericho beat up Goldberg story for years. Y'all finally admitting a face lock and then immediately being separated before any real damage can be done isn't winning a fight. After all this time yall are finally going to toss old Jericho into the bushes.......kind of.

Because if he can come up with one last good heel gimmick he'll get that Randy Raheem rehabilitation. :mjpls:
You know you can put someone to sleep with a front face lock right?

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Lol you really think MVP drove to the hotel to confront Jericho "I can't let you vote for Trump! Let's go!" MVP probably said something to Jericho about getting blocked when he ran into him and with two drunk people it escalated.
They made it sound like MVP was in the van with a mini screen like Joey Greco waiting to confront him