Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Bruh, who you telling?!!!!!

I STILL WATCH CHARMED!!!!

oh i know. lol

only one who still look alright is Alyssa Milano

my girl Rose ain't been right in a long time. :sadbron:

Holly Marie is just the typical older average PAWG now. but i won't never crazy over her to begin with.

it was all about Rose McGowan for me. :noah::ohlawd:
I had a Broad that looked like a Mix of Rose McGowan and Kelis. But she was batshyt crazy. And she still looks great in her 40's now. I was tempted to sneaky link when she was in town, but the thing is she is mad clingy and worse she recently divorced so no husband fear to keep her in line, everytime I hit the bytch start posting cryptic poems online and her moms knows my mother in law , so im staying my ass away from her. Im not trying to facetime my kids before school :mjcry: i'm confident I can get away with cheating but if her moms find out and starts to hype man the shyt :merchant:

Last edited:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
I had a Broad that looked like a Mix of Rose McGowan and Kelis. But she was batshyt crazy. And she still looks great in her 40's now. I was tempted to sneaky link when she was in town, but the thing is she is mad clingy and worse she recently divorced so no husband fear to keep her in line, everytime I hit the bytch start posting cryptic poems online and her moms knows my mother in law , so im staying my ass away from her. Im not trying to facetime my kids before school :mjcry: i'm confident I can get away with cheating but if her moms find out and starts to hype man the shyt :merchant:

:damn::merchant: