Jennifer Lopez to Play Drug Lord Griselda Blanco in HBO TV Movie

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
To be fair, Charles Crosby I believe GROSSLY exaggerated his role in Griselda's life, and how it impacted him. 'Cocaine Cowboys 2' was bullshyt documentary/self promotion at it's finest, there were virtually no credible sources in that, and while obviously Crosby moved work, heavily, at some points, I think that doc is incredibly inaccurate, misrepresentative.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
To be fair, Charles Crosby I believe GROSSLY exaggerated his role in Griselda's life, and how it impacted him. 'Cocaine Cowboys 2' was bullshyt documentary/self promotion at it's finest, there were virtually no credible sources in that, and while obviously Crosby moved work, heavily, at some points, I think that doc is incredibly inaccurate, misrepresentative.
nikka how? prove to us that it meant nothing

nikka in pics with the kids, in pics kissing that ugly thing of a woman, in pics with the bricks, had his team and the police and the hitman co-signing he had the weight, had legit court cases on file

he didn't say he was running the operation... he said he was laying pipe and moving kis in his blocks in cali... that's all... what about that wasn't true

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
It's been 6 years since I saw the movie, a lot of just rang really false or exaggerated to me....It could be more indicative of the low budget, trash documentary that made me so skeptical of his claims....There just isn't much to substantiate a lot of his claims. Clearly, he knew her, they were close to some degree at some point, and clearly he also moved substantial weight at some point.