Reppin
Districto de Columbia
Dog-Humps-His-Bed-Into-a-Seizure-Before-Waking-Up-Sad-It-Was-But-a-Dream.gif

Dawg went complete beast mode on that terrain.:wow:

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
i gotta post and speak on the "booty" music video again :wow:

j.lo's beauty, ass and dancin' got a brother weak :noah:(i'd eat out j.lo's p*ssy and ass:banderas:)

aside from the iggy feature, the song is really good. a great catchy pop tune that only my boo j.lo could do :obama: i don't know where it charted because i don't keep up with billboard charts and all but "booty" should've been number 1 on the charts. better than anythin' beyonce', katy perry, and rihanna was bringin' to the table

j.lo 45 years old and bringin' a classic song and music video like this to the game, this is unbelievable and magical

but uh, back to the music once again :whew:

i gotta post some more gifs of from this music video :damn::noah::whew::ohlawd::mjcry:

rwomrl9aqjkgnh9o3edn.gif

citfcggu5iguw1048o2x.gif

qfosrhvrjglafv3lscgt.gif

k8zpxgvyitzygvfoquzq.gif

xoyb6vkmsogjhrxd1hop.gif

iumenckdjryftzqlvbp0.gif

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
c'mon man jlo has never had body that has looked as good or close to
salma-hayek-fitness-dance.jpg
and that's not even salma's best day.

To me jlo looks like some of my Mexican friends mom's. She look like she should be makin corn tortillas and cookin pork al pastor or adobado, frying onions in a skillet on the stove and shyt
Good lord salma is STILL beautiful. I remember when I first found out who she was back in 02' or 03'. Had a pic of her wearing latex. I think it was from a show she used to be on but I fell hard for that pic

But JLo looking like the goat woman to be stuck in a cave with in those photos...

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
listenin' to "booty" again, this song along with the music video (of course) should have owned last year :banderas:

behind the scenes of the music video, "booty" :whew:

:noah:

tumblr_nc0bk6C7Aq1r91qr1o1_500.gif

cylde21

Not on Coli website
Daps
Reppin
Massachusetts
listenin' to "booty" again, this song along with the music video (of course) should have owned last year :banderas:

behind the scenes of the music video, "booty" :whew:

:noah:

tumblr_nc0bk6C7Aq1r91qr1o1_500.gif

thinking an used up old hag Hispanic and ugly pale "white chicks" looking Australia bytch is something worth posting like thats something thats in , only you would post something as typical as this

plz-stop-post.jpg

@stomachlines

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
thinking an used up old hag Hispanic and ugly pale "white chicks" looking Australia bytch is something worth posting like thats something thats in , only you would post something as typical as this

jennifer lopez is one of the sexiest women of all time :ohlawd:

as for iggy, i have no idea why she was on the song or in the music video :scusthov:

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
this song and music video is addictive as fukk bruhs :whew:

i never thought jennifer lopez would do a better music video than "i'm glad" but she surpassed it with "booty"

j. lo set the standard for sexy with this music video. she came back with a damn anthem too!:damn:

she showed beyonce, rihanna, katy perry and all the rest of these other ladies how it's suppose to be done :obama:

my boo jennifer should've had that number 1 song on the charts (if it won't number 1) :ohlawd:

how did this song do on the charts? anybody know? :dwillhuh:

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
i been lookin' all over for jennifer lopez's 2014 american music awards performance of "booty", finally found a link to her performance :wow:

:damn:

giphy.gif