Jennifer Lawrence is the baddest bish in Hollywood right now

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Scarlett Johansson's body is bangin but w/out makeup she borders on being a butterface.

I'd make Jennifer Lawrence hit the gym but she has a much better face than ScarJo....those lips...:wow:
Breh you never know with these broads sometimes it's the angles, make up or they simply have a day off, shyt happens. However Lawrence without make up is :sadcam: looks like a different person.

Scarlett you can at least recognize, same lips, nose and eyes.
0609-scarlett-johansson-avengers-00-435x580.jpg

While this shyt is night and day
JenniferWithWithoutMakeup--155757941306034862.jpg

Hope she's looking at the sun there, cause she looks like she's on that Sean Connery playing Asian swag.
sean-connery-007.jpg

Anyway brehs, I'm not hating over here. Hope that was a bad day or whatever because I get no joy from her looking like a rachety meth-head. It's not like I'll be waking up next to her and see her without makeup, so I can keep up suspension of disbelief.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Not going to lie she does have it, something about her is sexy, she is approachable, like she wouldn't diss you if said hello or something to her, she is the type to be faithful also.
and she will make you laugh

on the low, amy pohler does the same for me too :guilty:

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
I hope all of you posters who havent already, get a chance with a few snow bunnies. It would go a long way in helping you reassess these women because a lot of you dudes are grocery shopping while hungry.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
You know we tight yo...BF3 and all that...but...no just no...

Shes funny and cute. Shes not the finest but I like her. Those plain jane white women are freaks. She looks like she can go while scar jo and the hunger games girl will jist lay there with the duckface the whole time. Plus she looks like a nuturer. Shes the type who would make sure the kids have chilled Sunny D everyday packed for lunch. The type who will try her best to learn how to make soul food:ahh: