Jennifer Lawrence is the baddest bish in Hollywood right now

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I love her attitude she doesn't take any shyt, and when the last time you saw an Oscar winner give the finger to the press.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Kate Winslet won in 2008 for The Reader...she was well into her 30's at the time, and that was a film that truly NOBODY saw. I remember watching that night, Hugh Jackman even made a joke in his opening song/dance about not knowing what the fukk The Reader was....:laugh:
i dont know what her age or the lack of fanfare the reader got (when it was critically acclaimed) has to do with it.Or what point u are tryin to make here but since she won her oscar shes done stuff like the putrid contagion and movie 43..PpL dont become dense overnight and i doubt once they get their oscar they say time to fuk around with silly roles.There is more to this than meets the eye
The award itself isn't a "kiss of death", it's not like audiences/industry people purposefully avoid you if you win for Best Actress. If recent winners have been less successful after their oscars than before than it's likely that their career goals have changed, or maybe they got more picky, or maybe it's just that women naturally have more difficulty getting work as they get older.

To be honest, I just looked at the list of winners...and I'm not even sure if it's been as bad as you think. Streep - Portman - Bullock - Winslet - Cotillard - Mirren - Witherspoon - Swank - Theron - Kidman - Berry - Roberts...I mean, I dunno how far back you want to go but, I'm not getting where you seem to think that winning hurt them in some way.
You just have to look at sandra bullock shes always danced to the beat of her own drum and blazed her own trail without being apart of the machine.But since she won her career has gone dim..Other than some 9/11 flick she did with tom hanks which was panned she hasnt exactly been here nor there.That isnt just accidental cuz shes never been a kidman type that was thirsty. Its weird but hey if u dont see it u dont see it

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ellen Paige is cuter though.
450_ellen-page-at-the-inception-premiere-inception-10519237.jpg

450_ellen-page-pose-ca-1340322395.jpg

ellen-page-279477266.jpg

JL has a better body though..

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
all u simps gushing over jl better be white cuz over in kentucky they are obviously on that :mjpls:this broad has no sex appeal breh

She doesn't. I just like her face. I wouldn't mind cuddling up with her in bed after I done fukked some other bish. Then when I'm ready again I tell her to go eat something while I continue with someone else.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall might like this video of her lol

Last edited by a moderator: