she plays dark/evil really well

Right?!

It’s crazy how she literally becomes these characters :mindblown:

She should’ve won an award for her performance in the Hateful Eight

I haven’t seen Hunters before :ohhh:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I watched Dolores Claiborne and it was a good movie. Kathy Bates stole the movie though. She's probably better here than in Misery. The whole cast did well to be honest. JJL was at her best in the court scene at the end.

The movie isn't one of the scary Stephen King Adaptations. There's some :sitdown: allusions in the movie but you don't see anything.

I watched Gerald's Game with Carla Gugino. The movies are slightly connected. Geralds Game is more of a horror movie. I enjoyed this movie. There's some allusions to :sitdown: in this one too.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
I watched Dolores Claiborne and it was a good movie. Kathy Bates stole the movie though. She's probably better here than in Misery. The whole cast did well to be honest. JJL was at her best in the court scene at the end.

The movie isn't one of the scary Stephen King Adaptations. There's some :sitdown: allusions in the movie but you don't see anything.

I watched Gerald's Game with Carla Gugino. The movies are slightly connected. Geralds Game is more of a horror movie. I enjoyed this movie. There's some allusions to :sitdown: in this one too.

Kathy Bates in Misery was scary as shyt.

that one Jennifer Jason Leigh movie " Heart of Midnight" was a weird and :sitdown: movie too.
Her uncle in the movie was sick and perverted b*stard :scust:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Another movie of her's I just heard about is "Rush"; came out back in 91'

it's another film that got really good reviews

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Just finished watching Rush

Good movie, she did a fantastic job as always

I think the dialogue/screenplay could’ve been better but over than that it was solid

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps

Those scenes were kind of disturbing. I remember that fukked up solar eclipse scene.

Kathy Bates in Misery was scary as shyt.

She was scary but funny at the same time. I sometimes feel the same way when I watch something that has continuity issues.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Those scenes were kind of disturbing. I remember that fukked up solar eclipse scene.

She was scary but funny at the same time. I sometimes feel the same way when I watch something that has continuity issues.

I saw that movie Misery when i was kid back in the 90's, and she scared the shyt out of me back then. :merchant: