Jennifer Garner taking Ben Affleck back to rehab

blankstairz

Superstar
Daps
Yo, Jennifer Garner a real 1. :wow:
I don't even think they married anymore but the fact that she looking out for him like that, that's real love :wow:

They have kids together. They have a bond that is forever, divorced or not. Not only is she thinking about him, but also her kids as well. Their children will need not only a strong mother, but a strong and stable father in their life. Very important.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
They have kids together. They have a bond that is forever, divorced or not. Not only is she thinking about him, but also her kids as well. Their children will need not only a strong mother, but a strong and stable father in their life. Very important.

True
Yeah, at the end of the day, that man is still the father of her seeds, so it only makes sense that she's going to try and help him out.
U right.
Yup, both a strong and responsible dad and mom are very important

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
About 7 years or so.

That’s what’s up my G.

I haven’t had a drink since 2007 myself.

I remember it clearly when I decided to make that decision. I had a epiphany earlier that year..... then in Oct at GHOE, I decided that night would be my last night...... I drank some patron and never had another drink from that moment on.

Since then been living the Straight Edge life

No drugs
No cigarettes
No alcohol.

I never really had a drinking problem other than when I did drink, I was a “rage drinker” where I’d get violent and crazy.

But best decision of my life

Martha

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Fakkit ass Trump needs to make it legal to purge paparazzis before Muellers drags his b1tch ass out of the white house.

0 sympathy for those demons.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
That’s what’s up my G.

I haven’t had a drink since 2007 myself.

I remember it clearly when I decided to make that decision. I had a epiphany earlier that year..... then in Oct at GHOE, I decided that night would be my last night...... I drank some patron and never had another drink from that moment on.

Since then been living the Straight Edge life

No drugs
No cigarettes
No alcohol.

I never really had a drinking problem other than when I did drink, I was a “rage drinker” where I’d get violent and crazy.

But best decision of my life

Martha
I need my marijuana tho.
:noreha: