Jennifer Aniston is in the top 10 of the hottest actresses of all time. Agree or disagree?

Jennifer Aniston is in the top 10 of the hottest actresses of all time

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
@steadyrighteous you notice anyone missing from this list?

:daddariohey:

S7l0yYO.png

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
No order, all-time:

Vanessa Hudgens
Anne Hathaway
Lady Gaga
Elizabeth Debicki
Emily Blunt
Emilia Clarke
Scarlett Johansson
Kat Dennings
Kathy Sagal
Uma Thurman

At their peaks (some are in them right now) they were/are all head turners.

Edit: had to throw in Emilia Clarke and sub out Rebecca Ferguson but she's still top 10 depending on the day.

Rebecca could get it...chicks like her and Rachel Weisz do it for me too. That sexy athletic look.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
All time white women...

Kate Beckinsale is there because her average overtime will never drop. Shes prolly rated as fine as she was at 21 as she is now

Audrey Hepburn is the all time prettiest white woman in cinema history...

Pure sex appeal tho...Gina Gershan and Jeniifer Love Hugetitts tops that for me

Alyssa Milano too.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
that gay tip is 2018. change pants and quit acting sus

Jennifer Aniston been in the top tier for bout 20 years now.
jessica biel and scarjo lost a step cuz they lost weight and curves but she still in the mix.

y'all forgot about harley quinn herself tho, margot robbie. she definitely caused some problems in the Smith house how they ended up working together twice and are reportedly very close :shaq:

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
that gay tip is 2018. change pants and quit acting sus

Jennifer Aniston been in the top tier for bout 20 years now.
jessica biel and scarjo lost a step cuz they lost weight and curves but she still in the mix.

y'all forgot about harley quinn herself tho, margot robbie. she definitely caused some problems in the Smith house how they ended up working together twice and are reportedly very close :shaq:

Margot Robbie is official. As is her big sis Jamie Pressly. I needed to have one of them in my top 10.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Yup yup

:skip:

Yes, easily.

Easily? I doubt it. You had Nicole Kidman, Courtney Cox the much better looking FRIEND, chick that played Eve in Species (Natasha something), Sharon Stone, Mira Sorvino, Jenny McCarthy and that other one..Elektra something, Carla Gugino, Bad Boys Tea Leoni...I'm only on white chicks and I'm not even into them. Halle, Nia, Mrs. Rick Fox, N'Bushe Wright, Gabby Union, Thandie Newton

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Easily? I doubt it. You had Nicole Kidman, Courtney Cox the much better looking FRIEND, chick that played Eve in Species (Natasha something), Sharon Stone, Mira Sorvino, Jenny McCarthy and that other one..Elektra something, Carla Gugino, Bad Boys Tea Leoni...I'm only on white chicks and I'm not even into them. Halle, Nia, Mrs. Rick Fox, N'Bushe Wright, Gabby Union, Thandie Newton

She's in my top 10 of the hottest actresses of all time :manny: