Jennifer Aniston is in the top 10 of the hottest actresses of all time. Agree or disagree?

Jennifer Aniston is in the top 10 of the hottest actresses of all time

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I never got the appeal. I guess she was just pretty enough to be hyped up, and add to the fact that she was in a high-profile role on one of the biggest sitcoms of all-time, the machine will take care of the rest. But the only time she did anything for me was in Horrible Bosses. :ehh:

Courteney Cox was better looking in her prime, and Lisa Kudrow aged better than the both of them. There were one-time actresses on Friends that I preferred.

But she was the best person to play Rachel Green. She did what she had to do in that role. :wow:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
You such a trash poster you ain’t even trying anymore

I hope you die

giphy.gif

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If this is a white actresses only list of women of a certain age, then Gillian Anderson is better.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
When it comes to Jennifer's, Connelly>>>>> Aniston

I work with this Latina chick who's damn near the spitting image of Jennifer Connelly.

She sent me a pic of her all dolled up for New Years last night.I damn near swerved into

incoming traffic.Had to pull over and put in park:whew:....In fact, she's badder than J Connelly

because she's thicker/more curvy.My New Years resolution is to hit that.Sending me that pic lets me know that

i'm already halfway there.That's how these chicks operate nowadays
WrvSj8A.png