Jenna Ortega doesnt Scream eating spicy wings on Hot Ones

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
She looks 16. Pedo cacs in full force here :sitdown:
I didnt understand the hype initially but she's a cute chick....very pleasant personality too.

Too young to lust after tho, kinda weird.
Honestly, even though it's sort of a hot take, women look best when they resemble 23-28 year olds.

I'm not talking about the actual age but looking like you're in that age group. Young women look best when they can balance a grown/sexy look with a youthful spunk which happens most often in that age group.

But a full blown neotenous, baby-faced girl with a petite body ain't it. They still look like kids with no sexy/womanly spark. It's not even an age thing either because Kanye's ex, Chaney Jones, is younger than Zendaya yet she's way more attractive than Zendaya for this very reason.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Honestly, even though it's sort of a hot take, women look best when they resemble 23-28 year olds.

I'm not talking about the actual age but looking like you're in that age group. Young women look best when they can balance a grown/sexy look with a youthful spunk which happens most often in that age group.

But a full blown neotenous, baby-faced girl with a petite body ain't it. They still look like kids with no sexy/womanly spark. It's not even an age thing either because Kanye's ex, Chaney Jones, is younger than Zendaya yet she's way more attractive than Zendaya for this very reason.

Any chick that can convincingly play a sophomore in highschool on tv is weird to be ogling over, i don’t even care if they’re legal age. :yeshrug: